High School Teacher From ATL Pregnant w/ Student's Twins

janetDAYZ

How Mary Kay Letourneau of her. :umm:

Speaking of her...last year, William Shatner had interviewed her and the boy who was underage but now her husband on his show called Raw or some shit. Anyway, he started off with "you guys made epic headlines, tell us about how this wonderful,fascinating story began"

:mellow::mellow::mellow:

Aim high. :thumbup:

:lol:

Speaking of her...last year, William Shatner had interviewed her and the boy who was underage but now her husband on his show called Raw or some shit. Anyway, he started off with "you guys made epic headlines, tell us about how this wonderful,fascinating story began"

:mellow::mellow::mellow:

Wonderful!? :mellow: William has lost his mind. :mellow:

:lol:

Wonderful!? :mellow: William has lost his mind. :mellow:

And he had a big ol koolaid smile like how they met was a fucking fairytale :mellow: I was appalled :mellow: And they were sitting up there grinning up a storm like it was cute.

Thats when I knew... I wasn't living in the right world. :huh:

Meh, I've done a 17 yr old when I was in my early 20s so I don't see the big deal. It's not like the boy was 15 or younger. Yes she abused her position of authority being that she was a teacher, but she's not a child molester

And he had a big ol koolaid smile like how they met was a fucking fairytale :mellow: I was appalled :mellow: And they were sitting up there grinning up a storm like it was cute.

Thats when I knew... I wasn't living in the right world. :huh:

We're living in a world we didn't make. -_-

Meh, I've done a 17 yr old when I was in my early 20s so I don't see the big deal. It's not like the boy was 15 or younger. Yes she abused her position of authority being that she was a teacher, but she's not a child molester

They finish up real' fast. So they're the perfect lovers if you've got a busy schedule. :lol:

I don't know no such thing.. :rolleyes::shifty::ph34r:

It must be some pheromone them boys giving off.. :lmao:

some of these 16, 17 year olds look like grown ass men and they know how to seduce an older woman. sometimes it is hard to resist that kind of temptation -_-

Archived