• Last Reply

Scheiße is my reason for living.

What are your fav trax :shifty:

Scheiße is my fave too. :wub: Then...

Government Hooker

Hair

Black Jesus † Amen Fashion

Bad Kids

Highway Unicorn (get your hot rods ready to rumble! :wub:)

Heavy Metal Lover

The Edge Of Glory

I was fascinated with 'Judas' when the video debuted, but I can't stand it now. And I can still do without 'Born This Way', I just never warmed to it. The album is great though, I love it.

Scheiße is my fave too. :wub: Then...

Government Hooker

Hair

Black Jesus † Amen Fashion

Bad Kids

Highway Unicorn (get your hot rods ready to rumble! :wub:)

Heavy Metal Lover

The Edge Of Glory

I was fascinated with 'Judas' when the video debuted, but I can't stand it now. And I can still do without 'Born This Way', I just never warmed to it. The album is great though, I love it.

Needs to be a single *_*

*record stops*

you like Hair? :umm:

Gov Hooka is great, I love how she shrieks HAAAHHHKAAHHHHHHH :wub: and "Put your hands on me, John F Kennedy" *_*

Bad Kids I love, it has such a good sense of humor :lol: It's so cute :wub:

I like Highway Unicorn, not my fav though, but its good.

HEAVY. METAL. FUCKING. LOVER. That is some next level ish. So amazing.

Edge of Glory is a like for me, I actually LOVE You and I and think that needs to be a single.

I love Bloody Mary, Marry The Night and Born This Way still has not gotten old. I also love Judas, but hate the video. I don't know WHAT she was thinking :mellow:

Needs to be a single *_*

*record stops*

you like Hair? :umm:

Gov Hooka is great, I love how she shrieks HAAAHHHKAAHHHHHHH :wub: and "Put your hands on me, John F Kennedy" *_*

Bad Kids I love, it has such a good sense of humor :lol: It's so cute :wub:

I like Highway Unicorn, not my fav though, but its good.

HEAVY. METAL. FUCKING. LOVER. That is some next level ish. So amazing.

Edge of Glory is a like for me, I actually LOVE You and I and think that needs to be a single.

I love Bloody Mary, Marry The Night and Born This Way still has not gotten old. I also love Judas, but hate the video. I don't know WHAT she was thinking :mellow:

You don't like 'Hair' :umm: I live for that chorus and I can't wait to hear it live. :wub:

'Government Hooker' is fantastic, and very un-single like. I wasn't sold on 'Highway Unicorn' until she started screaming that "hot rods" line. :wub:

'HML': I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south. :shifty::blush:

I haven't clicked with 'Y&I' thus far. -_- You reminded me to say 'Marry The Night' though, I love that too, especially those last 40 seconds. :wub:

:tear:

:lmao: :lmao:

come here I missed you too :wub: *hugs* ^_^

You don't like 'Hair' :umm: I live for that chorus and I can't wait to hear it live. :wub:

'Government Hooker' is fantastic, and very un-single like. I wasn't sold on 'Highway Unicorn' until she started screaming that "hot rods" line. :wub:

'HML': I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south. :shifty::blush:

I haven't clicked with 'Y&I' thus far. -_- You reminded me to say 'Marry The Night' though, I love that too, especially those last 40 seconds. :wub:

:umm: It is so dumb -_- She performed it live on GMA did u see it? (I guess not lol)

Yeah, it's a good song. I think it's a really good album, but there are obvious standouts which are the ones I still listen to.

That song is just heaven. Oo-oo-oo-oo oo-oo-oo oo-oo oo-oo, Heavy Metal Lovah :blush:

You gotsta click wit it <_< Marry The Night would be a great single, yeah the last part is really cool. You're not a fan of Bloody Marry?

:lmao: :lmao:

come here I missed you too :wub: *hugs* ^_^

:umm: It is so dumb -_- She performed it live on GMA did u see it? (I guess not lol)

Yeah, it's a good song. I think it's a really good album, but there are obvious standouts which are the ones I still listen to.

That song is just heaven. Oo-oo-oo-oo oo-oo-oo oo-oo oo-oo, Heavy Metal Lovah :blush:

You gotsta click wit it <_< Marry The Night would be a great single, yeah the last part is really cool. You're not a fan of Bloody Marry?

Half the album is dumb. :lol: I missed the GMA performance but I did see a pic of her on a flying fox or something. :umm::lol:

'Bloody Mary' is okay, not an obsession like some others on there. -_-

-huggles

How long is your stay this time? I need some one to make me laugh. :unsure:

we will see :blush: I'll make you laugh, as long as you pay me :shifty:

Half the album is dumb. :lol: I missed the GMA performance but I did see a pic of her on a flying fox or something. :umm::lol:

'Bloody Mary' is okay, not an obsession like some others on there. -_-

Well I wouldn't go that far <_< Lol yeah she ziplined over the crowd for the opening number :lol: Very Robin Hood

You don't go crazy for the "Ga-Ga" part? :o

:lol:

Wub you :lol:

I'm on sometimes. :unsure:

Come on more :mellow: It's been like months :umm: And I've seen you sign on and then sign off :mellow:

Archived