Anniversary ideas

Xtraordinary Xternal

Anniversary coming up soon... (In July) for me and the mr...

Some of my friends thought about having a hotel party & dinner to celebrate.... I wouldn't mind that but... I still have no clue of where we should go when its just me and him... I was going to buy him a tablet or I pad 2.

We discussed options since we love amusement parks we could go back to cedar point in ohio but the issue is its nothing else to do in ohio...

Any ideas? We both saved up a decent amount to go somewhere for a few days and relax but just not sure where really...

Anniversary coming up soon... (In July) for me and the mr...

Some of my friends thought about having a hotel party & dinner to celebrate.... I wouldn't mind that but... I still have no clue of where we should go when its just me and him... I was going to buy him a tablet or I pad 2.

We discussed options since we love amusement parks we could go back to cedar point in ohio but the issue is its nothing else to do in ohio...

Any ideas? We both saved up a decent amount to go somewhere for a few days and relax but just not sure where really...

ME AND MISTA JUST HAD OUR 4 YR THIS WEEKEND JUNE 10TH...WE WENT TO VERO BEACH, FL...HE HAS A HOTEL THERE...I HAD NEVER BEEN...WE BROUGHT THE KIDS WITH US (DIDDY & P!NK) AND HAD A GREAT WEEKEND

NEXT YEAR WE'LL GO BIG...HE WANTS ME TO VISIT PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA CAUSE HE LIVED THERE AND WANTS TO RETIRE THERE...WE'LL SEE

ME AND MISTA JUST HAD OUR 4 YR THIS WEEKEND JUNE 10TH...WE WENT TO VERO BEACH, FL...HE HAS A HOTEL THERE...I HAD NEVER BEEN...WE BROUGHT THE KIDS WITH US (DIDDY & P!NK) AND HAD A GREAT WEEKEND

NEXT YEAR WE'LL GO BIG...HE WANTS ME TO VISIT PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA CAUSE HE LIVED THERE AND WANTS TO RETIRE THERE...WE'LL SEE

I love FL.... however I know the part we want to go in will be crowded... Orlando... lol

Aww u took pets lol

I can't believe we been together for this long! Even one of my friends got emotional about it... I didn't think it was a big deal until he told me how much of an inspiration it is to see two gay black dudes really making it work for the long haul.

We will figure something out.... I think we can both go somewhere for about 4 days.

I love FL.... however I know the part we want to go in will be crowded... Orlando... lol

Aww u took pets lol

I can't believe we been together for this long! Even one of my friends got emotional about it... I didn't think it was a big deal until he told me how much of an inspiration it is to see two gay black dudes really making it work for the long haul.

We will figure something out.... I think we can both go somewhere for about 4 days.

HOW LONG YALL BEEN TOGETHER?

Archived