Emmanuel Burriss of the SF Giants

Kaleidoscope Eyes

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always the ugliest punks with standards way out in outer space. :sigh:

I'm already knowin' I ain't ugly so tellin' me that ain't gon' change nothing. Talk all the shit you want cause if I thought I was in anyway ugly I wouldn't be posting my pics let alone pullin' the people I pull. Now whatchu can do is go get you some fuckin' bizness and stop worrying about MY LOOKS and worry about ya own. Til your ass post a pic stfu and go suck a dick hoe. You online at 1 something in the morning tryin' to come at somebody. Who the fuck are you anyway cause I really don't even know you nor care to know you non-relevant ass nigga. :mellow:

I know you cryin' and weeping over there, ugly. Cry into your wig, bitch!

I see you thirsty...well grab a straw bitch. Like I said until your Queenish ashy-lipped ass post a pic where you lookin' oh so good sit da fuck down. Til then you can grab some chap-stick for them dry ass lips and kiss my black ass. I'm done

look.gif

DUDE LOOK LIKE SOMEONES FATHER :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So true. :lmao:

No Joe I'm not talkin bout you boo. :lol:

I know cause i'm already knowin' I ain't ugly but yeah he do look like somebody daddy. I wouldn't say he's fine but then again some ugly people think a lot of people are fine :coffee:

I know cause i'm already knowin' I ain't ugly but yeah he do look like somebody daddy. I wouldn't say he's fine but then again some ugly people think a lot of people are fine :coffee:

Why are you so defensive today? :rolleyes:

You know we we're just playing with you. Sheesh! <_<

Why are you so defensive today? :rolleyes:

You know we we're just playing with you. Sheesh! <_<

I know you and everybody else is playin' but that irrelevant no-name tried it(learned the gay lingo haha). Now that makes 2 people on here I don't care for :filenails:

Archived