Janet Updates Her "Life&Style" Movie Picks!

Reyna ♔

Sources: http://www.janetjackson.com/janet

http://twitter.com/#!/JanetJackson

Her Picks Now:

1. Green Lantern

2. Bridesmaids

3. The Tree of Life

Other Picks:

Technology:

1. Turanor PlanetSolar

2. Apple Airplay

3. DART

Fashion:

1. Brian Atwood- Python Bootie

2. Dries Van Noten - Croc Top Handle Bag

3. Versace - Crocodile Hinge Bag

I'm seeing Bridesmaids this weekend. With Janet's stamp of approval I'm sure to enjoy it even more. -_-

You are going to LOVE it!

It's hilarious. I'm very nonchalant when it comes to comedies, but the movie had me in tears during most of it :lmao:

Same! :lmao:

The dress scene was... :lmao:

You are going to LOVE it!

Same! :lmao:

The dress scene was... :lmao:

I was just thinking about that scene :lmao: What about the airplane scene and the one where she's driving by to get the cop's attention :lmao:

Yes, boo! :excited: One of the best, if not THE best, of 2011 (so far), and comedy movies in general. :thumbup:

:excited: It's the best so far :thumbup:

I was just thinking about that scene :lmao: What about the airplane scene and the one where she's driving by to get the cop's attention :lmao:

:excited: It's the best so far :thumbup:

:lmao: Kristen Wiig is hilarious. :lol: She needs to star in more movies (as does Tina Fey :umm: )

You know that fat friend? I LOVE her. That actress always plays these weird, fat friend characters. :lmao:

:lmao: Kristen Wiig is hilarious. :lol: She needs to star in more movies (as does Tina Fey :umm: )

You know that fat friend? I LOVE her. That actress always plays these weird, fat friend characters. :lmao:

She and Tina should do a movie together -_-

I thought she was going to be a lesbo in the movie :lol: *looks up her other films*

Archived