The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Yea not digging the dress really but the face & hair are perfections

I already know the photo editors are gonna have a field day with her stomach in the laying down part

You and Game must be conspiring against me as of late because you're both acting up :filenails:

You know what, you're right, I think me & Game need to be taught a lesson by you once & for all, I think you need to take turns letting both of us open palm spank you, I think that would get the message accross pretty well and teach us bad bad boys a lesson :shifty:  

I already know the photo editors are gonna have a field day with her stomach in the laying down part

You know what, you're right, I think me & Game need to be taught a lesson by you once & for all, I think you need to take turns letting both of us open palm spank you, I think that would get the message accross pretty well and teach us bad bad boys a lesson :shifty:  

I don't get spanked - I spank. :shifty:

Soooo beautiful in HQ! :blush: I thought she looked like a mermaid at first, but that's how low quality the stream was lol. I couldn't watch the whole thing because lambs kept crashing it

I was so pissed it kept crashing. But eventually the person that did the interview put it back up on a better connection.

I'm loving this era so much already. She seems so peaceful and happy. :cry:

The dress is tacky as all hell and yes she should know better

I was so pissed it kept crashing. But eventually the person that did the interview put it back up on a better connection.

I'm loving this era so much already. She seems so peaceful and happy. :cry:

I agree. I like how everything is being handled, and she seems to be more at peace now than last year.
  • Upvote 1

http://instagram.com/p/2J5k7NLeLd/

http://instagram.com/p/2LJ9ysLeA6/

She's really putting the work in for this show. Not that she doesn't always do this but some of some of her shows/concerts look like there was no proper run through/rehearsal. Which explains some of the mishaps like backing tracks skipping.

I mean I get it, She usually doesn't stray away from her usual setlist and arrangements for the songs so there's no need to do extensive rehearsal for songs she's been doing for years. But there's so much more that goes in a show just from a technical production point. I think she's learning that. There's no reason why her backing tracks should ever be lower than the live vocals clearly giving away the fact she's lipping. That's just lazy. :lol:

I'm really excited. :distewmuch:

Mariah Carey KILLS IT In Vegas Rehearsal Nails the High Notes

Mariah Carey is unreal ... we got audio of her full dress rehearsal for her Vegas show which opens tonight, and she sounds as good as she did in 1990 when she hit #1 with "Vision of Love."

Mariah performed for more than an hour Monday night to a packed house at The Colosseum at Caesar's Palace, and you gotta hear it. She hits every high note and sounds flawless.  

We got audio from someone in the audience ... filled with various people who work in Vegas-related businesses. We posted a minute-and-a-half and sampled 4 songs. Wait till you hear her hit the high notes in "Emotions."

As for the naysayers who claimed she wasn't rehearsing enough ... whatever she did was clearly enough

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/06/mariah-carey-singing-las-vegas-rehearsal-high-notes-caesars-palace/#ixzz3ZOje45Ns

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

And this is why I fux wit TMZ, the'll always mostly post about the bad news but they'll post the good too...sometimes lol.

She did that, the haters on FB & Twitter are diggin deep up them rectums for insults, but when she does great, they seem lost & confused :coffee: 

I saw on Instagram that she did what she should have done a long time ago - hire a vocal coach.

I'm looking forward to her BBMA performance! This move to Sony has been more positive press-wise than her last few years at IDJ.

Those that know me, know I've been very critical of her voice in live performances for the past 10+ years.  But she sounded very promising in that TMZ clip.

And I'ma need her to stop acting like Someday was never a song.  That is my jam :lol: I just want her to perform that song in full once every ten years :lol:

• Upvote 3