With katy Perry close to grabbing her 5th number 1 single...

King Baby

Will she be the only artist to ever yeild 5 number 1 singles from an album?

from billboard... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Did you +1 me yet Mr Dayz?

--------------------------------

As Perry's album "Teenage Dream" had become the only album to generate four Digital Songs No. 1s - "California Gurls," featuring Snoop Dogg, the title cut, "Firework" and "E.T.," featuring Kanye West - the set makes further history as the only release to yield a quintet of toppers.

Airplay is also spurring the fast Hot 100 flight of "Friday," which jumps 40-21 in its second week on Radio Songs (44 million, up 57%). The song charges 25-13 as the Greatest Gainer on Pop Songs and enters Adult Pop Songs at No. 34. On the Hot 100, "Friday" flies 31-4 as the chart's Digital Gainer.

Will she be the only artist to ever yeild 5 number 1 singles from an album?

from billboard... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Did you +1 me yet Mr Dayz?

--------------------------------

She would be the second artist to do it. I thought MJ already did it first and she was set to tie his record?

It will never work...Katy Perry is a pop goddess and therefore can't be contained. :filenails:

Much like P!nk. You notice she doesn't have an official thread either. :filenails:

be mad. :excited:

Because there's nothin goin on with her ...and she's not important on here.

But if there were an official Omarion thread your black @ss would creme your pants... :filenails:

Not really..I STAN for his "appeal" but an official Omari thread would make me :lmao::lmao::lmao: ..He's NOTHING..completely invisible in the industry.dont get it twisted..you sassy bitch! ;)

Well me and Ms Perry gonna break the king of pop's record and celebrate by shooting whipped creme out of our tiddays... :thumbup:

Don't get to excited. :rolleyes:

Getting a hit single is easy these days thanx to the internet. Lets see that bitch sell 24 million units of one album. :coffee:

It took her 4 singles to go platinum.

I'm over "Last Friday Night...". The song is already played out :umm:

I agree.

Its a poor mans "waking up in Vegas". "Circle the drain", "Pearl" or "Not like the movies" would have all been better choices.

Archived