So I guess this song officially doesn't really ring true anymore...

LyricalLesson

Glad for her losing the weight, but it seems a bit much.

Isn't it often the trend though? Feel comfortable in your skin as a big girl, then try to get to a healthier size, and instead you find yourself on the opposite end of the spectrum.

ABC Family is owned by Disney -_-

Really? I'm having a big blonde moment right now >_< *goes to check and see what other networks Disney owns before I make a fool of myself* I didn't know Disney owned ABC completely along with ESPN...my TV world is completely flipped upside down now.

Really? I'm having a big blonde moment right now >_< *goes to check and see what other networks Disney owns before I make a fool of myself* I didn't know Disney owned ABC completely along with ESPN...my TV world is completely flipped upside down now.

lol it's not a big deal, but it's funny you said that cus she is still technically under the disney umbrella

lol it's not a big deal, but it's funny you said that cus she is still technically under the disney umbrella

She was talking about leaving Disney to be taken serious as an actress and to do adult R&B music. She had me thinking that she wasn't going to be associated with any of their stuff anymore...guess she's talking about the kiddy Disney.

She was talking about leaving Disney to be taken serious as an actress and to do adult R&B music. She had me thinking that she wasn't going to be associated with any of their stuff anymore...guess she's talking about the kiddy Disney.

Yes, ABC fam is definitely more mature.

Archived