The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

laugh.gif

GURL SIT DOWN AND DON'T GET BACK UP. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No ma'am. Just cause you like Beyonce more than Kelly don't mean shit. You can like Beyonce's album more all you want that's why I said "I" like Kelly's album better :coffee:

I can't remember any of Kelly's songs from the new album except the singles.

She's only had 1 single from the new album so :mellow:

No ma'am. Just cause you like Beyonce more than Kelly don't mean shit. You can like Beyonce's album more all you want that's why I said "I" like Kelly's album better :coffee:

She's only had 1 single from the new album so :mellow:

2 plus a remix I heard last year.

Ummm Commander :mellow: #flop

Commander was just an add on. She did that shit a long time ago right after "When Love Takes Over" so now she just decided to throw that on the new album so I don't consider that a single and of course y'all gonna remember those cause she hasn't even released any other singles yet :rolleyes:

Commander was just an add on. She did that shit a long time ago right after "When Love Takes Over" so now she just decided to throw that on the new album so I don't consider that a single and of course y'all gonna remember those cause she hasn't even released any other singles yet :rolleyes:

Commander was a single.. :rolleyes:

and thanx to Lil Wayne.. Motivation was a single...

I'm serious. This is the first time i've actually paid close attention to her music. Well actually it mostly started when she did "When Love Takes Over"

Well "Ms. Kelly" was ok. "Love" should have been a single instead of that ghetto shit she did with Snoop.. :mellow: