The Official Kelly Rowland Thread

Kim

Kelly responded to the producers criticism by shaking it off

“You know what, the record speaks for itself. Opinions are like **sholes, everybody’s got one. He’s made wonderful music with my sister and other artists. There’s no reason for me to say anything negative. Cause I won’t tell you the thought that is really in my head. I’ll just kill ‘em with kindness.”

OOP! :lmao:

“You know what, the record speaks for itself. Opinions are like **sholes, everybody’s got one. He’s made wonderful music with my sister and other artists. There’s no reason for me to say anything negative. Cause I won’t tell you the thought that is really in my head. I’ll just kill ‘em with kindness.”

Awwww shout out to her EX BOSS sis Bey! :good:^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

:lol:

Who asked her about it? :lol:

Who asked her about it? :lol:

some interview I ran across..I have no idea what the source is...I seen it and immediately posted it.

I think the shade doesn't just point to Beyonce's producer (the one who made the ill comment towards her song) but I think the shade could also be directed to what he's done for Bee :shifty:

" Cause I won’t tell you the thought that is really in my head."

^^Come on..what does that say to you? :lol:

some interview I ran across..I have no idea what the source is...I seen it and immediately posted it.

I think the shade doesn't just point to Beyonce's producer (the one who made the ill comment towards her song) but I think the shade could also be directed to what he's done for Bee :shifty:

" Cause I won’t tell you the thought that is really in my head."

^^Come on..what does that say to you? :lol:

We all know Kelly has a lot more to say than she let's on. I think she'll spill the tea eventually. Maybe in 20 years or so when she gets a book deal. :lol:

The one asking :umm:

tumblr_ljtz8jClG81qzl3id.gif