The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

Opened in October and already approaching $100 million dollars...

When. Is. Your. Fave. Gonna. Do. It.

:coffee:

Not to mention being DECLARED and ACCEPTED as Immortal! Chile the king is still moonwalking over these hoes and will continue to do so "HAIL! All hail the king has risen!" :coffee:

Yay! I really wanna go see the show when they come to Chicago

I am. My boo's sis-in-law loves MJ and asked US if we would go see it with her and her son (I think it's in March, but like a Tuesday...not completely sure). I was so on the fence about it since it is MJ associated, but was sold when she showed US a video for it. It looks beyond amazing.

Not to mention being DECLARED and ACCEPTED as Immortal! Chile the king is still moonwalking over these hoes and will continue to do so "HAIL! All hail the king has risen!" :coffee:

r7nh50.jpg

Moonwalking over flops, snatching their wigs, punching them out the game....Michael you are supposed to be resting, not annihilating bitches from the grave! :sigh: I just can't with him! :umm:

I am. My boo's sis-in-law loves MJ and asked US if we would go see it with her and her son (I think it's in March, but like a Tuesday...not completely sure). I was so on the fence about it since it is MJ associated, but was sold when she showed US a video for it. It looks beyond amazing.

:rolleyes:

That was no reason to be on the fence about the show, Hendrika. :rolleyes:

r7nh50.jpg

Moonwalking over flops, snatching their wigs, punching them out the game....Michael you are supposed to be resting, not annihilating bitches from the grave! :sigh: I just can't with him! :umm:

Hey, I'm not mad at him. It's who he is to annihilate his lessors the way he is. "In two years I've gone from 'Where is he?' to 'Here he is again'" and that is how it will always be :thumbup: Oh enjoy being slayed, bro. Enjoy being slayed. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hey, I'm not mad at him. It's who he is to annihilate his lessors the way he is. "In two years I've gone from 'Where is he?' to 'Here he is again'" and that is how it will always be :thumbup:Oh enjoy being slayed, bro. Enjoy being slayed. :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm enjoying it! In fact I LOVE it!!! :excited::clapping::yahoo::cheer::dance:

I know it must be a problem for the lessors though. -_-

There is for me. :coffee:

No, there isn't!!! :rolleyes:

Henrietta :rolleyes:

He's about to do the most. :sigh:

YESS!! Simmer in that moonlight :cheer::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::cheer:

They can handle it. If not, they better try :coffee:

Hopefully not -_-

I don't know about you, but I personally love when Mike and Janet take turns snatching me bald with their magnificence! :excited: lol

Those poor unfortunate pressed souls. -_-

He's probably logged out, but he'll be back on to do the ABSOLUTE most. :umm:

WELL DAMN!!!! :blink:

Im getting my ticket this week btw

^_^ Where are you planning on seeing it at?

Yeah it looks so cool in the videos, I also have the Immortal album and the remixes that they use are AMAZING! I hope you enjoy it!

I don't know about you, but I personally love when Mike and Janet take turns snatching me bald with their magnificence! :excited: lol

Those poor unfortunate pressed souls. -_-

He's probably logged out, but he'll be back on to do the ABSOLUTE most. :umm:

Right?? I have NEVER been so happy to be snatched EVER except when they do it! Not to mention absolutely SLAYING my spirit at the same time :tear:

No mercy in this game :coffee:

I doubt he'll do the most. Maybe with you, but not over all :lol:

Right?? I have NEVER been so happy to be snatched EVER except when they do it! Not to mention absolutely SLAYING my spirit at the same time :tear:

No mercy in this game :coffee:

I doubt he'll do the most. Maybe with you, but not over all :lol:

Happy and joyous to be snatched and slayed...only Mike and Janet could make this happen! lol

-_-

He did the most. :umm:

*puts TOF on ignore* B)

See, what I mean? :umm: