The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

:asham:

She needs to get real and understand that her dad was a human being with HUGE flaws. Any other parent that used that many drugs for whatever reason would have had their kids taken away.

It's no better than from Sheila from down the road self medicating with alcohol and painkillers and weed to get to sleep every night. CPS would be in there like a shot.

A good parent puts their children's well being first.

• Upvote 1

She needs to get real and understand that her dad was a human being with HUGE flaws. Any other parent that used that many drugs for whatever reason would have had their kids taken away.

It's no better than from Sheila from down the road self medicating with alcohol and painkillers and weed to get to sleep every night. CPS would be in there like a shot.

I spot no lies :coffee: he did leave them to a 80 something year old woman, I don't know how he thought those kids at such young age could be raised by someone so old

Damn. You just read the situation DOWN.

Who cares...he's dead now. Let Paris remember HER dad the way she chooses to. It's not as if she lied - we're all prisoners of societies current plight. He was a great man (greatest can be debated) as well as talented. He was a philanthropist. As for the patriarch and gluing the family together...I don't know - we don't know their family as well as we think we do. He did love children and he did want to make the world a better place. As for the 2nd part - she's clearly talking from seeing the side of MJ we never did...the father in him. Paris' speech at his memorial still resonates in people as proof that he was a good father. A lot of drug addicts are perfectly able to hide shit from their children. The only reason Jan fans hate her now is because of how badly Janet came across last month as well as that 'jealous' RT.

• Upvote 2

Please......she's full of crap! What the hell does she know about society when she's sitting in her room in a mansion tweeting away.

If he was such a good father he would have taught her not to be such a manipulative spiteful brat :)

She is just like him though, living in denial feeding off the hype of crazy stans. She actually sounds like a stan

Please......she's full of crap! What the hell does she know about society when she's sitting in her room in a mansion tweeting away.

If he was such a good father he would have taught her not to be such a manipulative spiteful brat :)

She is just like him though, living in denial feeding off the hype of crazy stans. She actually sounds like a stan

do you think she will start releasing white doves and shit? Maybe dangle blanket from the balcony for shits and giggles? :unsure:

I am not here for these MJ stans, I love ya'll like a Thriller cut, but damn I can't give that many fucks, them kids need ass whoopings. I only wish Janet had of gotten Paris's phone see where dat story woulda went :filenails:

And I do agree but I just don't see why she can't remember her father the way she wants to. He's her dad and she knows a side to him that we never saw...just like we saw a side to him that she never saw.

• Upvote 1