The Official Michael Jackson Thread

ThatOtherFan

You're welcome. :blush: I think it's one of the stronger songs, typical Mike... don't understand why it didn't make it to the first pick.

Maybe :unsure:

I mean they choose "Breaking News" and along with the other tracks the fans don't believe to be Mike over tracks like "Slave To The Rhythm" and "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?" :mellow: I don't understand what the estate and Sony are doing. :blink:

I mean they choose "Breaking News" and along with the other tracks the fans don't believe to be Mike over tracks like "Slave To The Rhythm" and "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?" :mellow:I don't understand what the estate and Sony are doing. :blink:

Bastardizing his memory <_<

So does anyone know the person singing on "Breaking News" is? :unsure: I actually legitimately want to know! :lol: Also if the mystery person has songs of himself, I'm curious to hear them. -_- Honestly, it still kinda sounds like MJ to me though, just overly-processed. :ph34r:

---

Either way, I think it's obvious they're trying to milk him as long as possible just from the fact that there are only 10 tracks on this album. Why not 14? There's clearly plenty of room? <_<

So does anyone know the person singing on "Breaking News" is? :unsure: I actually legitimately want to know! :lol: Also if the mystery person has songs of himself, I'm curious to hear them. -_- Honestly, it still kinda sounds like MJ to me though, just overly-processed. :ph34r:

Alot of fans thinks it's Jason Malachi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRfzf8KT2sc

I don't know who it is, I just don't think it's Mike.

I'm really addicted to "Another Day" and "Behind the Mask" right now :blush: (Shanice took it to church at the end of BTM! :blush:) despite all the controversy surrounding the album, these two songs alone make up for it for me. B)

I LOVE "Another Day" and "Behind The Mask," along with "Best of Joy" I those are my fav tracks on the album

I'm really addicted to "Another Day" and "Behind the Mask" right now :blush: (Shanice took it to church at the end of BTM! :blush:) despite all the controversy surrounding the album, these two songs alone make up for it for me. B)

Behind The Mask is just killer. :blush:

Besides BTM, my other faves:

Much Too Soon (it's been stuck in my head for days :lol:)

Best of Joy

Hollywood Tonight

Another Day

Unreleased Michael Jackson Promo Shots Unveiled

With the release of Michael Jackson’s first posthumous LP ‘Michael’ a mere 24 hours away, the surfacing of these never-before-seen promotional shots of the King of Pop is coincidental to say the least.

Snapped by photographer Arno Bani between 1999 and 2000, the images were to be used for the packaging of Jackson’s 2001 opus ‘Invincible’. However, word has it the label were more favourable of another shoot, hence this one was canned.

mj-e.jpg

mj-a-e1292156987753.jpg

mj-b.jpg

mj-c1.jpg

mj-d.jpg

I would have ditched them pictures too. Horrible.

I LOVE "Another Day" and "Behind The Mask," along with "Best of Joy" I those are my fav tracks on the album

Yeah, "Best of Joy" too has a great melody! ^_^

The album reminds me a lot of Dangerous. I don't love it yet, though. -_-

Yeah it does kinda, "Another Day" reminds me of "Give in to Me" actually. ^_^

GAME'S REVIEW:

HOLD MY HAND - 2/10 - Akon is annoying.. it's pure crap.. MJ would never release this as his own

HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT - 4/10 - sounds like it belongs on the DANGEROUS album... it's not that good

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP - 5/10 - It has a great message... but it's corny lyrically.. it's not "loud" enuff... not enuff choir lol... that matters

(I LIKE) THE WAY YOU LOVE ME - 6/10 - sounds like a 80's song... :mellow: corny lyrics

MONSTER - 3/10 - something from the DANGEROUS album again... breaking glass? really? 50 Cent? FAIL

BEST OF JOY - 5/10 - this song is EVERYWHERE... the vocals aren't up to par.. lyrically... "we are forever.. i am forever" :blink:

BREAKING NEWS - 1/10 - Enough said

(I CAN'T MAKE IT) ANOTHER DAY - 5/10 - lyrically.. :mellow: a rock song gone.. bad

BEHIND THE MASK - 7/10 - it's a step up for the previous songs... it's a WHO IS IT pt 2... still sounds dated tho

MUCH TOO SOON - 7/10 - a sweet ballad...

DO YOU KNOW - 4/10 - hippy music about children :sigh: Jay-Z's rap sounds likea 90's rap :mellow:

ALL I NEED - 7 4/10 - MJ had to add children to this song... that dropped it 3 places for me... it started out good tho

BLUE GANGSTA - 4/10 - the lyrics in the chorus are :blink: ... his vocals brought it up to 4 in the verse...

This was meant to be on Thriller, so maybe it does sound dated to you fail.gif

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Might Become a Music School

Colony Capital, the company that now owns Michael Jackson's famous former home, Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara, is developing a plan to turn the mansion into a private music institute, "similar to Julliard," TMZ reports. Jackson's ranch would become a campus where students "rich and poor" could learn to write and perform music, if Santa Barbara County and Jackson's estate sign off on it. Sources connected with the Jackson estate said, "It's an interesting idea and we'd be open to it." Get your applications ready.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/12/neverland_ranch.html?f=most-commented-24h-5

http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/home/index.php?&subaction=showfull&id=1293129071

New Handwritten Note from Michael

24eu7vk.jpg

The memo which was just auctioned off on eBay for more than $3,000 -- was allegedly found in June 2009 by staff working at Michael's home in Holmby Hills.

The note -- purportedly handwritten by Michael -- seems to reference his then upcoming "This Is It" concert series in London -- "One year in London 3? International # 1 2 3 4 5 albums and single."

The note, written on Dr. Arnie Klein's stationary -- continues, "Talk to digital people, Universal, Warner ... make huge $" ... followed by the words, "Who's doing sculpture for Halloween special."

The red stuff on the note ain't blood ... the seller says it's simply a drink stain.