SO WHATS THE LASTEST WITH THIS REUNION SHIT???

janetDAYZ

SO HAS THE LOCATION BEEN CONFIRMED?

YALL BITCHES COMING TO MIAMI...WHOO HOO WHAT A VACCAY FOR ME :rolleyes: NA, SO IM GONNA GET WITH C1KZCAR AND GOD...AND WE'RE START BRAINSTORMING AND BRINGING OUR IDEAS BACK TO YOU GUYS...

AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE SUGGESTIONS OF THINGS YOU WANT TO DO MENTION IT AND WE'LL LOOK INTO IT

SPOKE TO MISTA ABOUT IT BRIEFLY AND HE SAYS THAT STAYING DOWNTOWN IS CHEAPER THAN STAYING ON THE BEACH...BUT DONT GO JUMPING THE GUN YET...BEFORE EVERYBODY START TO GET THEIR PANTIES IN A BUNCH IMMA NEED EVERYBODY TO JUST CALM DOWN

The next thing that should be tackled is the actual DATES in spring (im assuming the majority ruled on).I dont know if it should be a poll or if you all who's planning it come up with dates that are beneficial in some way or another.

The next thing that should be tackled is the actual DATES in spring (im assuming the majority ruled on).I dont know if it should be a poll or if you all who's planning it come up with dates that are beneficial in some way or another.

WELL THE DATES WILL BE BASED ON THE SEASON...WE DONT WANNA HAVE IT AROUND ANY HOLIDAY TIME LIKE MEMORIAL OR LABOR DAY...BECAUSE HOTELS OVER PRICE TO GET THEY ACTUL RATES THEY WANT

WELL THE DATES WILL BE BASED ON THE SEASON...WE DONT WANNA HAVE IT AROUND ANY HOLIDAY TIME LIKE MEMORIAL OR LABOR DAY...BECAUSE HOTELS OVER PRICE TO GET THEY ACTUL RATES THEY WANT

Well ..the obvious is that we want it in spring ...so we have a lengthy windo to avoid holidays. Who would want to do holidays anyway for a reunion like this..that would be stupid.

WE NEED TO HAVE ONE BIG CONFERENCE CALL...LOL

I wish ..Im a planner at heart ..very vocal,organized and mindful

MISTA SAID ASKED HOW MUCH ARE WE LOOKING TO SPEND?...HE SAID THE LOWEST HE CAN GO IS $150 A NIGHT...WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD WHEN IT ACTUALLY STARTS AT $400 A NIGHT

SO IF ITS JUST A WEEKEND A 2 NIGHT STAY FRI AND SAT CHECK OUT SUN IF YOU SHARE A ROOM WITH SOMEONE YOU EACH PAY 150

AND THIS IS IF YALL CHOOSE TO STAY IN A NICE HOTEL DIRECTLY ON THE BEACH...AND NOT SOME ROACH MOTEL...BUT THE CHOICE IS YOURS

MISTA SAID ASKED HOW MUCH ARE WE LOOKING TO SPEND?...HE SAID THE LOWEST HE CAN GO IS $150 A NIGHT...WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD WHEN IT ACTUALLY STARTS AT $400 A NIGHT

SO IF ITS JUST A WEEKEND A 2 NIGHT STAY FRI AND SAT CHECK OUT SUN IF YOU SHARE A ROOM WITH SOMEONE YOU EACH PAY 150

AND THIS IS IF YALL CHOOSE TO STAY IN A NICE HOTEL DIRECTLY ON THE BEACH...AND NOT SOME ROACH MOTEL...BUT THE CHOICE IS YOURS

Based off this the next order of action should be to create a poll asking "How many days for the weekend"

Fri,Sat,Sun,check out Mon

or

Fri,Sat,check out Sun

Me,personally(I dont know bout other folks) but I like to inlcude SUNDAYS on my wknd getaways meaning I'd rather check out on a monday as oppose going on a Sunday.

Based off this the next order of action should be to create a poll asking "How many days for the weekend"

Fri,Sat,Sun,check out Mon

or

Fri,Sat,check out Sun

Me,personally(I dont know bout other folks) but I like to inlcude SUNDAYS on my wknd getaways meaning I'd rather check out on a monday as oppose going on a Sunday.

THATS HOW I AM TOO

I'm coming on a thursday evening and leaving on a Monday...I am staying on the beach. The colony is my ususal, and that is that. Those are my hearts demands. I don't negotiate. :filenails:

YOURE ENTITLED TO WHATEVER YOUR MONEY IS PAYING FOR YOUNG BUCK

Archived