NEW MOVIE ALERT..... A MUST SEE!!!!!

janetDAYZ

Are you the one creating this pictures for TOF?

No she's not. :rolleyes:

He stole those from Austin and possibly Hotboy. And he had the nerve to say that he created them last night. I should pop him with a negative just for lying -_-

I didn't steal from Austineisha or hotass...and it was Austineisha that provided a link to the pics to prove that I created my own pics.

...and Hotass was in the thread, if I stole from him he would've said that I stole from him.

You lose yet again, Hendrika. :excited: :excited: :excited:

No she's not. :rolleyes:

I didn't steal from Austineisha or hotass...and it was Austineisha that provided a link to the pics to prove that I created my own pics.

...and Hotass was in the thread, if I stole from him he would've said that I stole from him.

You lose yet again, Hendrika. :excited: :excited: :excited:

So basically Austin gave you a link to where he uploaded all his pictures and you stole them along with RhythmNationSoldier1814's :sigh:

So basically Austin gave you a link to where he uploaded all his pictures and you stole them along with RhythmNationSoldier1814's :sigh:

He didn't steal mine? lol. Btw, you all can call me Reyna. Or Rae if you'd like :blush:

He didn't steal mine? lol. Btw, you all can call me Reyna. Or Rae if you'd like :blush:

That you know of. Give him a few more posts...he's gonna post one and say he created it like always -_- Okay cool :lol: Henry here (please don't call me that stupid "Hendrika" name like TOF -_- ).

That you know of. Give him a few more posts...he's gonna post one and say he created it like always -_- Okay cool :lol: Henry here (please don't call me that stupid "Hendrika" name like TOF -_- ).

Lol I'll believe it if I see it.

:lol: I won't. I like Henry better ^_^

Archived