Janet Jackson Survivor: Rhythm Nation 1814 Edition

dimpy

Just like Janet Jackson Survivor: Control Edition

- There is a selection of songs: in this case it's all the songs from Rhythm Nation

- Every day there is going to be a new round

- You will have one day to vote for your least favorite song from the list

- As soon as the round is over, the song with the most votes will get removed from the next round's list

- At the end, there will be only one song remaining. This song will be deemed the winner of Janet Jackson Survivor: Rhythm Nation 1814 Edition!

1158959458_s_custom.jpg

There isn't going to be a poll, so post your answers here. I'll count them manually.

If this thread is going to be well-received, I might make more threads like this in the future.

Remember to vote for your LEAST favorite.

Songs:

1. Rhythm Nation

2. State Of The World

3. The Knowledge

4. Miss You Much

5. Love Will Never Do (Without You)

6. Livin' In A World (They Didn't Make)

7. Alright

8. Escapade

9. Black Cat

10. Lonely

11. Come Back To Me

12. Someday Is Tonight

Eliminated:

Round 1 - Livin' In A World (They Didn't Make)

Round 2 - State Of The World

Round 3 - The Knowledge

Round 4 - Someday Is Tonight

Round 5 - Lonely

Round 6 - Alright

Round 7 - Come Back To Me

Round 8 - Escapade

Round 9 - Black Cat

Round 10 - Rhythm Nation

Round 11 - Miss You Much

Have fun ^_^

Winner of Janet Jackson Survivor: Rhythm Nation 1814 Edition is

Love Will Never Do (Without You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdaYUQRvWiY

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa whoa whoa, BREATHE. Like it's easy to pick a song on this album to vote off in the first damn place :umm:

I can't watch! We had a game like this before and I wanted to go postal on Janet's fans...I tried to avoid the Control one because I knew cunts like Austin were gonna eliminate PP...And because of this damned thread, I decide to go to the Control thread and these hoes got rid of my PP...I can't watch. >_<

I can't watch! We had a game like this before and I wanted to go postal on Janet's fans...I tried to avoid the Control one because I knew cunts like Austin were gonna eliminate PP...And because of this damned thread, I decide to go to the Control thread and these hoes got rid of my PP...I can't watch. >_<

I get the feeling. PP is my favorite on the Control album. LWNDWY is my favorite on this one. When/if it goes, I go. I may probably bow out before then. It's awkward and irritating as hell having to choose which of her songs you like the least. Especially on Control and RN1814.

OOOP!! Yall hostile! :lol:

I'm not here for people quitting because their fav song gets eliminated though. This is supposed to be for fun!! When your song gets eliminated, just vote out other people's favs. Vengeance is great in these threads :devil:

Plus, it's just fun to see different tastes, etc.

(But The Knowledge and Lonely first is entirely unacceptable <_<)

Archived