Janet Jackson Survivor: Rhythm Nation 1814 Edition

dimpy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I'm a Gemini, my vote counts twice, so TK. -_-

Well Janet blew me two air kisses so I should get to vote two more times and both of them go to TK too :filenails:

Well Janhova pointed at me when she entered through the crowd...collecting my soul and making me faint, so my vote should count two more times and they're for "Livin' In A World (They Didn't Make)" :filenails:

Well Janhova pointed at me when she entered through the crowd...collecting my soul and making me faint, so my vote should count two more times and they're for "Livin' In A World (They Didn't Make)" :filenails:

I forgot that I heard Janhovas heel click on the floor and the sound entered my body and burned my sins away so I get another vote and you know who they go to....And I haven't forgotten when she accepted MY air kiss and took it to her heart...TK = +2 more votes.

I forgot that I heard Janhovas heel click on the floor and the sound entered my body and burned my sins away so I get another vote and you know who they go to....And I haven't forgotten when she accepted MY air kiss and took it to her heart...TK = +2 more votes.

traci5.gif

She was clearly telling you to tie your shoe. :coffee:

Elimination Round:

Livin' In A World (They Didn't Make) - 6

Lonely - 1

The Knowledge - 2

Someday Is Tonight- 2

State Of The World - 1

Alright - 2

Livin' In A World (They Didn't Make) has been eliminated.

Holy fuck...this round is hard. I'm gonna have to think about my next vote.

Archived