7 reasons Women Cheat

Bailey

Now this was an interesting read several circumstances I thought were interesting, but despite this applying to women I think it applies to men and women alike.

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=12113&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=693282

Reason #1: There’s no passion

Reason #2: To delay a breakup

Reason #3: Because absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder

Reason #4: To avoid being left out in the cold

Reason #5: To make a break from a bad relationship

Reason #6: To find that missing piece

Reason #7: To give him a taste of his own medicine

Now this was an interesting read several circumstances I thought were interesting, but despite this applying to women I think it applies to men and women alike.

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=12113&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=693282

Reason #1: There’s no passion EXCUSE

Reason #2: To delay a breakup EXCUSE

Reason #3: Because absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder EXCUSE

Reason #4: To avoid being left out in the cold EXCUSE

Reason #5: To make a break from a bad relationship EXCUSE

Reason #6: To find that missing piece EXCUSE

Reason #7: To give him a taste of his own medicine EXCUSE

:filenails:

:filenails:

did you go to the link and read the short stories under each reason? The only reason Im seeing missing and I think you will agree, is that sometimes men and women whether gay or str8 are fucking dogs. I mean muthafuckas will do shit simply because they can no rhyme or reason needed. :filenails:

ok Blatino man, why do people cheat? If you're not buying any of that other stuff, and I do buy some of it, then if NONE of those reasons make sense to you please do share what does?

They cheat because they can and they want to..

If someone cheated on me I would not want to hear the excuse. You cheated.. we're done.. Good luck dude.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Any answer a cheater gives you is an EXCUSE..

There's a difference between a reason and an excuse.

You dont just wake up saying "well Imma cheat today" :lmao: Its circumstances,situations, and pure temptation that pushes one to cheat. It varies from case to case.

There's a difference between a reason and an excuse.

You dont just wake up saying "well Imma cheat today" :lmao: Its circumstances,situations, and pure temptation that pushes one to cheat. It varies from case to case.

^^^ this :filenails:

They cheat because they can and they want to..

If someone cheated on me I would not want to hear the excuse. You cheated.. we're done.. Good luck dude.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

so then your reasoning is kinda the one I did NOT see, which is sometimes folks do shit simply because they can. Okay I buy that :thumbup: but only as ONE of the reasons, certainly doesn't cover it all. Some of those stories I read make a lot of sense.

so then your reasoning is kinda the one I did NOT see, which is sometimes folks do shit simply because they can. Okay I buy that :thumbup: but only as ONE of the reasons, certainly doesn't cover it all. Some of those stories I read make a lot of sense.

I dont like the notion of "Well, cuz he can". It explains nothing. We "can do" alot of things :lmao: But WHAT is the cause of ones actions IS the question and "because he can" is NOT an answer. Its flawed and empty.

They are still all excuses.. If something is missing from your partner and you want something else.. LEAVE..

I dont like the notion of "Well, cuz he can". It explains nothing. We "can do" alot of things :lmao: But WHAT is the cause of ones actions IS the question and "because he can" is NOT an answer. Its flawed and empty.

Why would you want some bullshit reason????

That's like those chicks that catch their man cheating. They fight and argue and she takes him back. Then he does the same shit again..

And the ones that cheat because their partner cheated are the worst..

They are still all excuses.. If something is missing from your partner and you want something else.. LEAVE..

Its not that simple. Your partner might have say 80% of what you want right, but someone else got that 20% you been missing, now that 20% look real good when you not getting it, but most folks wit some sense will eventually figure, why leave 80% over this 20% I'm getting? Another common theme in those stories too, is folks did not tell the other they cheated anyway and stayed with them after but only to break up over something else.

Why would you want some bullshit reason????

That's like those chicks that catch their man cheating. They fight and argue and she takes him back. Then he does the same shit again..

And the ones that cheat because their partner cheated are the worst..

Its not that I want a reason...Im like you..I DONT CARE WHAT THE REASON IS! Thats where you tend to lose sight of what Im saying when we talk about this. Humans do things to fill empty voids ALL THE TIME. Therefore if a woman cheats because she doesn't feel that emotional connection with her bf/husband (which is usually why woman cheat) than she has to take FULL responsibility. Its not an exuse..its HER reason. No one is excusing shit if she's still being held responsible for infidelity.

Not entirely, I think some folks get off on keeping secrets and doing shit they know they can get away with. My ex traveled a lot for pleasure and work, so he knew he could tell me anything and since I was not there how could I question any of it or know, couldn't. It really comes down to power, all relationships are a power dynamic, and some people get drunk with power and abuse it because they get off on knowing I have power I could go fuck or get fucked and he won't know shit.

Its not that I want a reason...Im like you..I DONT CARE WHAT THE REASON IS! Thats where you tend to lose sight of what Im saying when we talk about this. Humans do things to fill empty voids ALL THE TIME. Therefore if a woman cheats because she doesn't feel that emotional connection with her bf/husband (which is usually why woman cheat) than she has to take FULL responsibility. Its not an exuse..its HER reason. No one is excusing shit if she's still being held responsible for infidelity.

^^^ I strongly agree with this, we are not excusing anyone's behavior what we are trying to get at is what brought you to having a dick in you that's not supposed to be there, or vice versa. +1 :filenails:

Its not that simple. Your partner might have say 80% of what you want right, but someone else got that 20% you been missing, now that 20% look real good when you not getting it, but most folks wit some sense will eventually figure, why leave 80% over this 20% I'm getting? Another common theme in those stories too, is folks did not tell the other they cheated anyway and stayed with them after but only to break up over something else.

All right for the WDIGM2 flash back.. lol

You work on the 20, if that doesn't work out, leave and find someone that is going to give you close to 100..

like my ex he had trust issues, he did not trust anyone, because basically he fucked everyone over to the degree he believed everyone MUST be like him so they can't be trusted either. So I think he cheated and did shit simply because he figured we all dogs anyway. Now that's some flawed shit. :filenails:

^^^ I strongly agree with this, we are not excusing anyone's behavior what we are trying to get at is what brought you to having a dick in you that's not supposed to be there, or vice versa. +1 :filenails:

I have to go to sleep.. <_<

Tho blatin doesn't want to admit it..he truly comes off as being jaded about men

Archived