7 reasons Women Cheat

Bailey

At the end of the day we are ALL a work in progress and imperfect humans. We're gonna FUCK UP,its LIFE! Im not here for "we live in a perfect world with perfect ppl and Imma condemn you for ur mistakes" Who da fuck would I be to burn a man due to mistakes he makes along his journey when I KNOW I make mistakes as well?

It makes no snese to me.

All right for the WDIGM2 flash back.. lol

You work on the 20, if that doesn't work out, leave and find someone that is going to give you close to 100..

since you wanna do flashbacks and shit, if you remember that much you should also remember the movie stated at the beginning of the debate that at most you're only gonna get 80%.....so on da real name one muthafucka you been wit that came anywhere near 100? I can't not one, I can find something with every last muthafucka I was wit whether just for fucking or dating that I would think..."no sir that aint gonna work for me" .......actually to be 100, I think relationships are more about deciding what level of "missing" can you accept. I could not accept certain things NOT being there, monogamy is one. :filenails:

At the end of the day we are ALL a work in progress and imperfect humans. We're gonna FUCK UP,its LIFE! Im not here for "we live in a perfect world with perfect ppl and Imma condemn you for ur mistakes" Who da fuck would I be to burn a man due to mistakes he makes along his journey when I KNOW I make mistakes as well?

It makes no snese to me.

back to my post AGAIN... it's all relative to how much shit can you put up with? Does he snore? Is he a whore? I mean you gotta ask yo self how much of my percent is missing for me to be like ok I will, or no I wont. :filenails:

Archived