Michael’s Secret Art Collection Uncovered & Valued At $900M

Idrag4mj

mural4.jpg

Lawyers running Michael’s Estate are moving to block the $87.7 million sale to an undisclosed international businessman, in a attempt to return the incredible treasure to Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket, 8, and their guardian, Michael’s mother Katherine. In an astonishing appraisal of the 182-pieces, obtained exclusively by Star, the “rare intact major collection” was valued at a whopping $902.52 million, with “an invaluable pedigree for future sales in the international art market.”

“Michael’s mystique in life combined with this exposure of his wonderful fine art creations following his tragic death will escalate the value of these works and the popularity of his artistic vision worldwide,” appraiser Eric Finzi, a certified member of the International Society of Appraisers, wrote in a document obtained by the magazine. “I do not think we have begun to see the true value of this fine art yet.”

The loot is so valuable that it’s worth almost more than Michael’s other assets combined, including copyrights to his pop hits and the Beatles’ catalog, which he purchased in 1998 for $47.5 million.

MJ built the extensive collection of sculptures and sketches that he drew while being taught by an Australian artist, Brett-Livingston Strong, who was a close friend. Strong and his advisors orchestrated the deal recently, Star has learned.

read more http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/07/06/michaels-secret-art-collection-uncovered-valued-at-900m/#ixzz1RLrtlMPc

:eek::eek::eek:

I swear. If this is to be sold, I want the money to go ONLY to his kids and to his mother. The theieving siblings can stay out of this as well as Joe. They've had too much history in trying to latch on to his money. Jermaine and Randy especially. #noshade

holy SHIT :mellow: and That's only in Art not including the Beatles Catalog that is valued around 500M as well right? :mellow:

The thing is that all that art will be sold for a bigger price than when Michael got it cuz for example if it's a picaso people will be buying a picasso that was owned by Michael Jackson :mellow:

and people called him crazy ...

I wonder if Janet has a secret collection.. :unsure:

Janet didn't even hide Jermaine dispite that mug of his let alone having a secret collection

holy SHIT :mellow: and That's only in Art not including the Beatles Catalog that is valued around 500M as well right? :mellow:

The thing is that all that art will be sold for a bigger price than when Michael got it cuz for example if it's a picaso people will be buying a picasso that was owned by Michael Jackson :mellow:

and people called him crazy ...

Janet didn't even hide Jermaine dispite that mug of his let alone having a secret collection

HUH????

People go crazy for art as well...especially at auctions. So say they start bids at the valued price, it could actually go way above that.

exactly. And the fact that it's an art that Michael once owned will only boost it's price and make some of his millionaire collectors fans go berserk

exactly. And the fact that it's an art that Michael once owned will only boost it's price and make some of his fans go berserk

For real! I swear he had some amazing business acumen.

For real! I swear he had some amazing business acumen.

He did. People always thought that he was crazy but he knew exactly what to do with his money. Investing in art was the best thing that he could have done. That and buying The Beatles catalog (even though that only led to huge problems)

He did. People always thought that he was crazy but he knew exactly what to do with his money. Investing in art was the best thing that he could have done. That and buying The Beatles catalog (even though that only led to huge problems)

So true. And I'm sure he's invested in hotels and properties around the world too. An extensive list of all his investments was leaked after his death and there's some major things in there. He knew what he was doing. If they got the Beatles catalogue by killing him he knew his kids would still get paid with his other investments.

So true. And I'm sure he's invested in hotels and properties around the world too. An extensive list of all his investments was leaked after his death and there's some major things in there. He knew what he was doing. If they got the Beatles catalogue by killing him he knew his kids would still get paid with his other investments.

As much as people don't want to admit all the major scandals started after the catalog purchase but that ish is worth a GIGANTIC amount of cash.

HE was a mean business man. I loved what he did to Eminem :shifty:

It was just a thought Dayz..

He could have told her what to buy..... <_< She was the only other sibling with REAL money..

Bought time you got my name right B)

Besides Mike was always the ART junkie in their family. I dont think Janet is nearly into art the way Mike was..so I doubt it.

Archived