Angie...Will you be a dear and tell DCNATION that it is the year 2011...

King Baby

Oh and Angela while you're at it...

Will you please be a boo and tell DCNation his excuses just don't fly with me, and to get on facebook cause its trendy...? :filenails::filenails::filenails:

Thanks. :thumbup:

UM, ACTUALLY I'VE BEEN ON FB FOR 4 YEARS NOW... I JUST HAVE IT PVT... ANYMORE QUESTIONS NUK???

Oh and Hotboy...

Would you be a lovely pony and inform DCnation that after he gets on facebook he needs to get on twitter so he can keep up with the celebrities like the rest of us...? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

YOU'RE LATE WITH THAT ONE AS WELL...

The nerve ..Its 2011 and you're not even on TWITTER .. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am on twitter Mr Dayz. :filenails:

Now pick your face up off the floor before someone steps on it... :flipoff:

But before you do that, can you be a beautiful white swan and ask DCnation if I can borrow his truck next weekend? :filenails: My fraternity brothers are coming into town, and the story I told them about being a rich pop star overseas won't be exactly believable with me having to take them on a tour of lovely Baltimore by way of public transportation... :filenails:

thanks in advance... :shifty:

I am on twitter Mr Dayz. :filenails:

Now pick your face up off the floor before someone steps on it... :flipoff:

But before you do that, can you be a beautiful white swan and ask DCnation if I can borrow his truck next weekend? :filenails: My fraternity brothers are coming into town, and the story I told them about being a rich pop star overseas won't be exactly believable with me having to take them on a tour of lovely Baltimore by way of public transportation... :filenails:

thanks in advance... :shifty:

and how long did it take you to sign up? RIGHT! :lol:

Are you ACTIVE on there is the next question.

Hotboy what these people don't understand is I'ma be chilling with DCnation tomorrow and I must make sure he is in check and knows who is the boss before I get over to his city. :filenails:

You feel me right? :rolleyes:

You going to Chocolate City? :unsure:

Archived