WHO IS REALLY TO BLAME FOR THIS CHILD DEATH?

Shawn1814

I'd say the dad was. He did start the fight. Though I say the attendants may have had some hand in this besides self-defense. :umm:

The dude with the machete seemed like he didn't want to swing. The other dude that stabbed the son was getting his ass whipped.. I think that's why he stabbed him..

The dude with the machete seemed like he didn't want to swing. The other dude that stabbed the son was getting his ass whipped.. I think that's why he stabbed him..

Yeah I could see that in the video. Such a shame. He had just graduated -_-

Don't no cologne on this earth smell good enough to cost $200.

I say no cologne is worth getting a huge fight over. Much less losing your life. But oh yeah there is one good enough for $200. Trust me. Bal a Versailles. I don't think it costs $200 but my gosh, it smells worth it.

I say no cologne is worth getting a huge fight over. Much less losing your life. But oh yeah there is one good enough for $200. Trust me. Bal a Versailles. I don't think it costs $200 but my gosh, it smells worth it.

If I pay $200 for cologne, it better be made from the sweat of Jesus Christ.

He's to blame for his own death. His father is a fucking loser, and he should have had half a brain and not tried to jump the guys for what he thinks they stole. What were they supposed to do, stand there and get killed by them? :filenails:

1) that ain't a child.. the guy was 19 years old

2) the adult who just graduated deserved his fate.. and his father will regret this day for the rest of his life... and i hope he learned that violence is not the answer

3) Good job to the attendants for being on defense of the situation

4) the family that attended the funeral should be slapped "my uncle is not guilty" BULL SHIT

He's to blame for his own death. His father is a fucking loser, and he should have had half a brain and not tried to jump the guys for what he thinks they stole. What were they supposed to do, stand there and get killed by them? :filenails:

^This.

Sorry but that young MAN got HIMSELF killed.

Fighting over cologne? :mellow: And the father is a moron as well. I bet he feels guilt over this.

We gotta do better black people. :mellow::sigh:

2) the adult who just graduated deserved his fate.. and his father will regret this day for the rest of his life... and i hope he learned that violence is not the answer

4) the family that attended the funeral should be slapped "my uncle is not guilty" BULL SHIT

!

OMG those people were so delusional.

We as a people have to stop martyring bad behavior and hold people accountable for the bullshit they cause.

Don't no cologne on this earth smell good enough to cost $200.

and honey I wanna know what that cologne was :unsure: that fight was not needed, it was not that fucking serious, how we gonna beat down mofos with no proof? Now a kid is dead over what? Some fucking cologne the whole incident makes me sick.

yes gameshia :clapping: :clapping:

dad + jail ='s violence.....dad used his jail mentality and his poor son caught it. did the family not watch the damn tape??? :crazy: and how did he know if they even stole his damn cologne.

yes gameshia :clapping: :clapping:

dad + jail ='s violence.....dad used his jail mentality and his poor son caught it. did the family not watch the damn tape??? :crazy: and how did he know if they even stole his damn cologne.

They prolly didn't watch the video.. But it's plain as day.

I think they just accused them of it. Stupid

Archived