Lawd have MERCY! Matthew was "STEALING" from Beyonce?!?!? From TMZ!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

Right, because Beyonce didn't have to do ANYTHING. She just got famous for just showing up.

I never said that. I said Matthew has basically been out of the picture since B'day as he has been teaching at TSU for the past 4 years.

I just said he had her ass workin' overdrive ok? :rolleyes:

I never said that. I said Matthew has basically been out of the picture since B'day as he has been teaching at TSU for the past 4 years.

well what what were you saying here?

Beyonce owns Music World, from what I've read. Matthew has been teaching at TSU for about 2 years now. Plus she's not abandoning him, it was a mutual agreement that has been a long time coming.

Not in this scenario. Matthew was still managing Beyonce, but he pretty much faded into the background half-way thru the B'day era. He's been teaching at TSU. He's just been kinda "there", as a manager. So instead of him trying to juggle two jobs, it seems like they'd part ways just so Matthew didn't have to overwork himself.

Did you assume too soon?

well what what were you saying here?

Did you assume too soon?

Exactly what I said. :lol: It seemed (operative word here, in this sense "speculation") like they would part ways just so Matthew wouldn't have to work two jobs. But that was BEFORE this new information surfaced, as well as the alleged DC reunion rumor that surfaced a couple weeks ago. But now we know the reason why they, Beyonce and Matthew, parted. It was because Matthew was supposedly stealing money from her.

When did matthew start teaching at TSU? Adam irby was working for Matthew at Sony a year ago. So he was at Sony AND TSU???

I can't remember but I know it was during B'day at least. There's a video of it. But he was still at Sony because I think he was still managing Kelly, Michelle, and Solange.

Exactly what I said. :lol: It seemed (operative word here, in this sense "speculation") like they would part ways just so Matthew wouldn't have to work two jobs. But that was BEFORE this new information surfaced, as well as the alleged DC reunion rumor that surfaced a couple weeks ago. But now we know the reason why they, Beyonce and Matthew, parted. It was because Matthew was supposedly stealing money from her.

So you assumed that was the reason.So I was right..you did SAY it.

You act like it never came out of ur mouth,even with it being an assumption.It was said..that was the point :lol:B)

I can't remember but I know it was during B'day at least. There's a video of it. But he was still at Sony because I think he was still managing Kelly, Michelle, and Solange.

Ah, ok. Thats news to me.

and Ch.... :umm:

So you assumed that was the reason.So I was right..you did SAY it.

You act like it never came out of ur mouth,even with it being an assumption.It was said..that was the point :lol:B)

Understand someting, speculating ≠ assuming. When you speculate, you draw a POSSIBLE conclusion from a line of facts. When you assume, you draw a conclusion with no supporting evidence.

I'm not here for your distorted interpretation of my position.

Ah, ok. Thats news to me.

and Ch.... :umm:

But don't quote me on it. I do know he was managing Kelly and Michelle. I'm not 100% about Solange, but I wanna say he was managing her too.

Understand someting, speculating ≠ assuming. When you speculate, you draw a POSSIBLE conclusion from a line of facts. When you assume, you draw a conclusion with no supporting evidence.

I'm not here for your distorted interpretation of my position.

You said it...thats the BOTTOMLINE. B)

Archived