Fuck me good, fuck me long, fuck me numb..

hotboy06

:lmao::lmao: Girl, she is a mess..she's charging folks for attending her party and then she wants to get it in..A fucking mess! I can't! :lmao::lmao: I would shoot her the deuces and tell her go fuck herself.. :lmao:

basically missy and her bf said b4 they give her 50 bucks they will take them selves out to dinner and a movie :filenails::lmao: :lmao:

and the slick bitch want 25 per person not even 25 a couple :lmao: :lmao:

basically missy and her bf said b4 they give her 50 bucks they will take them selves out to dinner and a movie :filenails::lmao: :lmao:

and the slick bitch want 25 per person not even 25 a couple :lmao: :lmao:

OH, she is trying that shyt! :asham:

"I'm feelin' like Stanley Kubrick" One of my favorite songs of the year (I even wrote a parody. >_<:lol:). I've also been listening to his Nostalgia, ULTRA. mixtape a lot lately. It's quite different and diverse; I really like it! ^_^

"I'm feelin' like Stanley Kubrick" One of my favorite songs of the year (I even wrote a parody. >_<:lol:). I've also been listening to his Nostalgia, ULTRA. mixtape a lot lately. It's quite different and diverse; I really like it! ^_^

Is that Frank Ocean Andy? :unsure:

His whole mixtape is good, but a song that's not on there is probably one of my favs. Pyrite (Fool's Gold). LOVE it :wub:

Also, We All Try is pretty damn great too.

OOOOO..I'ma have to check it out.."New" music excites me..

He released his mixture in January, and since it did so well, the record label decided to release it as an album.

Frank Ocean wrote "I Care" for Beyonce's album "4".

YASSSSSS..I'ma look for it tonight or this weekend.. :excited:

Archived