Fuck me good, fuck me long, fuck me numb..

hotboy06

lol you know i meant it with :wub: haha but yeah he sounds like he'll be a breath of fresh air, i like miguel too, his mixtape is way better than his album

Make it up to me.. :shifty:

I love Miguel's album..I downloaded it and I love what he did..Now I need Ryan Fineslie to come out.. :wub:

Ch..these fast chirren.. :sigh:

i know right :lmao: :lmao: speaking of fast chirren listen to this

one of her new found friends this girl she is missys boyfirends best friends girlfrined so she helped missy get the job at subway..well her bday is this week and she is only turning 17. this lil heffa done rented a hotel room to throw herself a party and wants each of the chirren she invites to give her 25 bucks to pay for the room and food :blink::mellow::wtf:

i was like ok well u do know u all cant be at a hotel underaged right? my dumb ass daughter was ike um no??? well wft are u all gonna do? will a parent be there? yeah her 24 yr old sister .then she invited boys and girls and its a sleep over :o:wtf::lmao: :lmao: so u know me i got real raw with her yesterday and was like so what u all plan on doing there fucking??? she looked at me like i was crazy and jamila was there and she was like auntie just got RAW! we fell out laughing

but i will say she did decide on her own not to go but i would not let her anyway :coffee:

i know right :lmao: :lmao: speaking of fast chirren listen to this

one of her new found friends this girl she is missys boyfirends best friends girlfrined so she helped missy get the job at subway..well her bday is this week and she is only turning 17. this lil heffa done rented a hotel room to throw herself a party and wants each of the chirren she invites to give her 25 bucks to pay for the room and food :blink::mellow::wtf:

i was like ok well u do know u all cant be at a hotel underaged right? my dumb ass daughter was ike um no??? well wft are u all gonna do? will a parent be there? yeah her 24 yr old sister .then she invited boys and girls and its a sleep over :o:wtf::lmao: :lmao: so u know me i got real raw with her yesterday and was like so what u all plan on doing there fucking??? she looked at me like i was crazy and jamila was there and she was like auntie just got RAW! we fell out laughing

but i will say she did decide on her own not to go but i would not let her anyway :coffee:

:lmao::lmao: LMAO..they about to get it in.. :lmao:

Naw, she don't need to go..it's going to be messy as hell..drinking, drugs, and lots of sex.. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: LMAO..they about to get it in.. :lmao:

Naw, she don't need to go..it's going to be messy as hell..drinking, drugs, and lots of sex.. :lmao:

omg GOD knows what they will do probably drink and sex i dont think they do drugs cuss most of them are BB players.....plus missy to cheap the girl want 25 bucks each from her and her BF that 50 bucks they aint having it they said she doin to much :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: then the dumb girl the hotel is like 30 mins away these kids aint got no rides!!!!!!!! back and forth..just dumb

omg GOD knows what they will do probably drink and sex i dont think they do drugs cuss most of them are BB players.....plus missy to cheap the girl want 25 bucks each from her and her BF that 50 bucks they aint having it they said she doin to much :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: then the dumb girl the hotel is like 30 mins away these kids aint got no rides!!!!!!!! back and forth..just dumb

whatever that is it sounds like a hot ass mess Lord Jesus :sigh: I can't travel and be anywhere and not have my coin right cause that shit aint fun.

whatever that is it sounds like a hot ass mess Lord Jesus :sigh: I can't travel and be anywhere and not have my coin right cause that shit aint fun.

ch...these r chirren 16 and 17 yr olds trying to have a party at a hotel

Where are the days when they just have something at the house.. :lmao: Or at a public establishment(not a fucking motel).. :lmao:

Apparently, her fast ass ain't think nothing thru.. :lmao:

Where are the days when they just have something at the house.. :lmao: Or at a public establishment(not a fucking motel).. :lmao:

Apparently, her fast ass ain't think nothing thru.. :lmao:

i know right. i dont know this girl well neither does missy so......... idk what they plan. kids just wanna be grown and do something different that's all. they wanna stand out. i doubt they are gonna get into much mes but i aint taking no chances. <_<

im more mad at her wanting the other chaps to help her pay for her party >_<

i know right. i dont know this girl well neither does missy so......... idk what they plan. kids just wanna be grown and do something different that's all. they wanna stand out. i doubt they are gonna get into much mes but i aint taking no chances. <_<

im more mad at her wanting the other chaps to help her pay for her party >_<

:lmao::lmao: Girl, she is a mess..she's charging folks for attending her party and then she wants to get it in..A fucking mess! I can't! :lmao::lmao: I would shoot her the deuces and tell her go fuck herself.. :lmao:

Archived