Mrs. Matthew Knowels Speaks: About alleged thieving ways and his daughter's new album!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

married couple and u believe that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She said in Elle (I believe it was) that they don't interfere with each other's career's. Plus, Beyonce is under Parkwood Management, who has no affiliation to Roc Nation. So yeah, I believe it.

She said in Elle (I believe it was) that they don't interfere with each other's career's. Plus, Beyonce is under Parkwood Management, who has no affiliation to Roc Nation. So yeah, I believe it.

:mellow:

:coffee: ch...when a married couple lay down at night next to each other please! :rolleyes:

If they made decisions together, they wouldn't have separate management teams. :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: omg that's for the public. u all have got to be kidding me if u think they do not share decisions on each others career..i'm not that gullible... but whatever carry on :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: omg that's for the public. u all have got to be kidding me if u think they do not share decisions on each others career..i'm not that gullible... but whatever carry on :coffee:

What Beyonce says is FACT. When you think is OPINION. :thumbup:

Archived