Mrs. Matthew Knowels Speaks: About alleged thieving ways and his daughter's new album!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol if Beyonce didn't hook up with Jay.. She wouldn't be where she is now

Right, thank GOD Jay-Z recorded DIL, B'day, and IASF, performed on stages around the world, got all of Beyonce's hits, promoted her albums and singles. Jay-Z wrote all her material for her. How could I have been so blind?

Right, thank GOD Jay-Z recorded DIL, B'day, and IASF, performed on stages around the world, got all of Beyonce's hits, promoted her albums and singles. Jay-Z wrote all her material for her. How could I have been so blind?

http://en.wikipedia....e#Track_listing

No but he did feature in her biggest hits.. AND co-wrote them... not to mention the publicity for being with Jay... the influence Jay-Z had is massive...

don't be blind...

:lmao: i didn't know u were Austin

http://en.wikipedia....e#Track_listing

No but he did feature in her biggest hits.. AND co-wrote them... not to mention the publicity for being with Jay... the influence Jay-Z had is massive...

don't be blind...

:lmao: i didn't know u were Austin

"Irreplaceable" is Beyonce's biggest hit. And at this point, all of Beyonce's hits on DIL pale in comparison (in terms of popularity) to "Irreplaceable" and "Single Ladies". And you have it backwards, Jay-Z became more popular because of Beyonce. His popularity skyrocketed to the point where he could play stadiums, he NEVER did that in the past. What do you think "Upgrade U" was about?

I'm not being blind. Perhaps you shouldn't pick and choose. First you were giving Matthew all the credit for Beyonce's career. Now it's Jay-Z? Pick a side.

Really? :lol:>_< You didn't get a sense of conceit and self-absorption in my posts? :lmao:

"Irreplaceable" is Beyonce's biggest hit. And at this point, all of Beyonce's hits on DIL pale in comparison (in terms of popularity) to "Irreplaceable" and "Single Ladies". And you have it backwards, Jay-Z became more popular because of Beyonce. His popularity skyrocketed to the point where he could play stadiums, he NEVER did that in the past. What do you think "Upgrade U" was about?

I'm not being blind. Perhaps you shouldn't pick and choose. First you were giving Matthew all the credit for Beyonce's career. Now it's Jay-Z? Pick a side.

Really? :lol:>_< You didn't get a sense of conceit and self-absorption in my posts? :lmao:

i said.. "BIGGEST HITS" unless you're saying she has only one big hit

agree... They bounced off each other... Beyonce in her early solo career... Jay in his late

display name change... i was lost

Once a thief, always a thief....

What did they expect? When he was stealing songs for her, it was cool....now he's stealing money and all hell breaks loose? Bitch really? Stolen songs paid for with stolen money! It's simple math but I guess they're still working on 1+1.... :unsure:

i said.. "BIGGEST HITS" unless you're saying she has only one big hit

agree... They bounced off each other... Beyonce in her early solo career... Jay in his late

display name change... i was lost

He's only been on one of her biggest hits, CIL. Deja Vu, although peaked at #4, came and left.

Right, only Beyonce is responsible for her career. Matthew gave her the tools, and she did her own work.

It's been the same for over a month. :umm:

He's only been on one of her biggest hits, CIL. Deja Vu, although peaked at #4, came and left.

Right, only Beyonce is responsible for her career. Matthew gave her the tools, and she did her own work.

It's been the same for over a month. :umm:

the influence on her father is as heavy as the influence of your parents on your career... my career.. etc..

same with boyfriends/husbands... Jay-Z had huge influences... to say that didn't impact Bey's career is foolish...

i'm not saying Beyonce was controlled by her, now, husband.. but he did set up the ladde.. Beyonce climbed it

the influence on her father is as heavy as the influence of your parents on your career... my career.. etc..

same with boyfriends/husbands... Jay-Z had huge influences... to say that didn't impact Bey's career is foolish...

i'm not saying Beyonce was controlled by her, now, husband.. but he did set up the ladde.. Beyonce climbed it

You have it so backwards. The world knew Beyonce before Jay. Beyonce is a bigger international icon than Jay will be. She is the reason why he's popular now. HIS popularity in the pop world rose as a result of her stardom. Funny how Jay never had a #1 hit until AFTER he got with Beyonce.

You have it so backwards. The world knew Beyonce before Jay. Beyonce is a bigger international icon than Jay will be. She is the reason why he's popular now. HIS popularity in the pop world rose as a result of her stardom. Funny how Jay never had a #1 hit until AFTER he got with Beyonce.

Jay was hip-hop... Bey was main stream.. pop.. Jay-z was popular before Beyonce.. he was multiplatinum...

his first #1 was in 2009 :mellow: i don't think Beyonce's influence drove that.. i think that was the the song's and Alicia Keys' doing

btw.. compared to having multi-platinum albums prior to Beyonce... in actuality.. his album sales dropped after he started dating Beyonce... while Beyonce's "increased"

Jay was hip-hop... Bey was main stream.. pop.. Jay-z was popular before Beyonce.. he was multiplatinum...

his first #1 was in 2009 :mellow: i don't think Beyonce's influence drove that.. i think that was the the song's and Alicia Keys' doing

btw.. compared to having multi-platinum albums prior to Beyonce... in actuality.. his album sales dropped after he started dating Beyonce... while Beyonce's "increased"

So how did Jay help her career?

So how did Jay help her career?

i know you're a fan.. but put yourself in Bey's expensive shoes...

Jay-z is her beau... he had power and influence... would you not take that power and influence to gain an upper hand.. i'm not saying Beyonce planned it or whatever.. but it's a benefit for being with him at that time...

like Ill said.. "One also has to acknowledge the before Jay-Z. Beyonce's solo efforts went nowhere. Her first major solo hit was with Jay-Z with 03 Bonnie and Clyde."

i know you're a fan.. but put yourself in Bey's expensive shoes...

Jay-z is her beau... he had power and influence... would you not take that power and influence to gain an upper hand.. i'm not saying Beyonce planned it or whatever.. but it's a benefit for being with him at that time...

like Ill said.. "One also has to acknowledge the before Jay-Z. Beyonce's solo efforts went nowhere. Her first major solo hit was with Jay-Z with 03 Bonnie and Clyde."

None of that explains what he did that enhanced her career.

Archived