MAN ASSAULTS FLIGHT ATTENDANT WITH PRETZELS!!!

janetDAYZ

SALT LAKE CITY, July 13 (UPI) -- A Sandy, Utah, man has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant with peanuts and pretzels while aboard a flight, a complaint says.

A complaint was filed in U.S. District Court Tuesday against Pogos Paul Sefilian alleging he became enraged by being asked to stop using an electronic cigarette while aboard a Southwest Airlines flight, The Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Sefilian, 42, allegedly began using the electronic cigarette after boarding the 6 p.m. Monday flight from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City. A flight attendant noticed him using the device and told him he was not allowed to use it on the plane.

The complaint states that Sefilian began arguing with the flight attendant before stowing the device -- only to be caught using it again after takeoff.

He is accused of throwing peanuts and pretzels at the flight attendant and the flight deck door, apparently in protest of the airline's ban on electronic cigarettes. The complaint says he opened overhead compartments and refused to sit down as the flight approached Salt Lake City International Airport.

FBI agents arrested Sefilian as soon as the plane landed and he was charged with interference with a flight crew.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/07/13/Man-assaults-flight-attendant-with-pretzel/UPI-70461310605934/#ixzz1SDrrQmiu

I don't understand some people on planes.. They want to act out when their up in the air..

I would put his ass in jail for 5 years.. Maybe he will think twice before smoking a fake cigarette. :filenails:

Cuz they know you cant do shit about it since they're in the air. :lol: . Now if they changed the rules and said..is mofoz wanna act out while we're in the air..we throw yo ass out the plane..I guarantee there would be some act right

I don't understand some people on planes.. They want to act out when their up in the air..

I would put his ass in jail for 5 years.. Maybe he will think twice before smoking a fake cigarette. :filenails:

No boo boo, I can totally explain this, bet he was a businessman, or someone who flies often, and people tend to get a sense of entitlement that they have a right to this or that, and when reality hits, as was the case here, they act a plum muthafucking fool.

You've replaced blatin's nutsack in ya mouth with Diddy's lately ..whats goin on with you? :filenails:

I just wanted some gay tea, Im perched you usually have that tea, are you trying to say your store is out of gay tea? As for Blatin his nutsack is still firmly in my mouth and it will stay there until I am formally told to remove said nutsack :hmph:

I have a PERFECT example someone I dated :whistle: we went to a very expensive restaurant, on the way in he says "I hope she's not working" and Im like (as usual with him) what is he talking about NOW? Turns out she was working and came over to our table and spilled all his tea, she was like cause "you were here last weekend with your family and OMG we couldn't seat you guys upstairs (where the 100 plate food is) so we offered you guys the food but they had to eat it downstairs, well my former associate acted a plum fucking fool :filenails: The girl said "I thought your head was gonna spin around like Linda Blair in the Exorcist" ....so I got the tea he had showed his ass and wasn't telling it. :filenails:

Cuz they know you cant do shit about it since they're in the air. :lol: . Now if they changed the rules and said..is mofoz wanna act out while we're in the air..we throw yo ass out the plane..I guarantee there would be some act right

Well it's not like they are going to forget by the time the flight lands.

He can either walk off the plane or get dragged, either way his ass is going to jail..

Well it's not like they are going to forget by the time the flight lands.

He can either walk off the plane or get dragged, either way his ass is going to jail..

is that why folks act a fool on subways cause they can't stop so you sorta stuck with it. :filenails:

I just wanted some gay tea, Im perched you usually have that tea, are you trying to say your store is out of gay tea? As for Blatin his nutsack is still firmly in my mouth and it will stay there until I am formally told to remove said nutsack :hmph:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Archived