Child Obesity...

6 members have voted

1. 1. Whose to Blame

• Parents
    • the Media
    • Other (explain)

I think it's a culture here in America, you either a part of two sides, one side that does and eats whatever. That side is also a victim of technology, today it's easy to do everything, back 30 years ago you had to WORK to get shit done, wasn't no riding mowers you had that push thang that chopped as you pushed. The other side are the health nuts, gym rats, and they extra as all fucking hell, only bottled water, carb counting, crunch pushing, calorie content counted on everything.

I also think it has to do with the economic philosophy we American's adapted after WWII: Consume Consume Consume Consume

Economist started to believe the consumption was the most optimal way to grow the economy. The meant that if you can consume one unit of something, consume it as much as possible. This kinda applies to food also. People don't understand the too much of something isn't good for you.

I also think it has to do with the economic philosophy we American's adapted after WWII: Consume Consume Consume Consume

Economist started to believe the consumption was the most optimal way to grow the economy. The meant that if you can consume one unit of something, consume it as much as possible. This kinda applies to food also. People don't understand the too much of something isn't good for you.

yep our portions are fucking huge

The same assholes who let kids get away with everything and don't raise them to be respectful...THE PARENTS...NO ONE ELSE IS TO BLAME

pretty much lazy parents they give their kids anything to eat just to be done with having to feed them :sigh:

pretty much lazy parents they give their kids anything to eat just to be done with having to feed them :sigh:

Honey, my child's pacifier was gone after a month, He's already potty trained, Bottle's gone, and he eats his veggies and actually loves em...He loves green peppers. Eats them like candy. I don't even eat green peppers. :blink:

Honey, my child's pacifier was gone after a month, He's already potty trained, Bottle's gone, and he eats his veggies and actually loves em...He loves green peppers. Eats them like candy. I don't even eat green peppers. :blink:

I never said you, it's obvious from the pictures of you son he is well fed and healthy no need to cal CPS on you, as of now :coffee:

If you want to feed your kids take out and junk food 5x's a week then it's your own damn fault .... I truly believe people should only eat a fast food meal once a week... it's so unhealthy

i think the problem is.. parents don't cook meals for their children...

every day.. my single mother came home.. cooked a home cooked meal or heated up leftovers from another night... once a week we'd pizza or fast food it...

granted.. my eating habits are... abnormal

Archived