Janet vs Madonna - The LEGENDARY Feud

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna is great, but Janet is the greatest. Madonna is an icon, but Janet is a certified legend. She is the TOTAL package. She can do it all! She can take on any genre, any style, any dance and make it new and fresh and amazing. No female artist has been greater than her nor probably ever will be. She will always be the Queen of Pop and Dance. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Also one of the most influential women in entertainment and personally. I owe her my life. :blush::wub:

Great job on the video, bro :good:

I don't like this feud, Madonna is white and they eat her butthole, Ive been there, trust I have spent more seeing Madonna than any negro ever should FOR REAL...what makes me mad is that they, discount Janet like she was not on Madonna's level, and she was, LA Reid said it best, "Janet had the better records"

Madonna is great, but Janet is the greatest. Madonna is an icon, but Janet is a certified legend. She is the TOTAL package. She can do it all! She can take on any genre, any style, any dance and make it new and fresh and amazing. No female artist has been greater than her nor probably ever will be. She will always be the Queen of Pop and Dance. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Also one of the most influential women in entertainment and personally. I owe her my life. :blush::wub:

Great job on the video, bro :good:

I saw your message in the comment section...I forgot to say thank you! :blush:

But I can show my appreciation with a +1 :good:

I don't like this feud, Madonna is white and they eat her butthole, Ive been there, trust I have spent more seeing Madonna than any negro ever should FOR REAL...what makes me mad is that they, discount Janet like she was not on Madonna's level, and she was, LA Reid said it best, "Janet had the better records"

Surprisingly all the comments so far have been in favor of Janet, but probably because my subscribers are use to my Janet videos. lol

I expect the Madonna stans will show up soon. lol

Everything thing you said is CORRECT concerning Janet and Madge. :yep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3PgX_BG238

Battle for the THRONE!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I wonder who will win? :shifty:

If you watch it, I hope you like it!

Austineisha and Hendrika (and Art)...Don't. :rolleyes: lol

This video showed why Janet and Madonna should never share a stage together performing :coffee: As soon as Nasty started she buried Madonna. Madonna came back a little with "Vogue" but after than it was all downhill for her. Janet's stage presence, attitude, and dancing did Madonna in.

No problem ^_^ I felt it with the heart ^_^:lol:

Muah! Thank you! ^_^:cheers:

You're welcome, Little Sis. :blush:

I love it!

SN: I always wondered why ppl said Madonna can't dance... I always thought she was a decent dancer

She can give a cute 8 count...but she's not that great. lol

I do like Madonna, but as an artist and as a person Janet easily wins in my book. ^_^

:yep:

billboard.gif

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

This video showed why Janet and Madonna should never share a stage together performing :coffee: As soon as Nasty started she buried Madonna. Madonna came back a little with "Vogue" but after than it was all downhill for her. Janet's stage presence, attitude, and dancing did Madonna in.

Poor Madge...she didn't stand a chance. -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol Janet dragged Madonna for filth by the time Nasty came on.

I respect Madonna's hustle and legacy but the only thing she had going for her was hustle and consistent support from the masses, that's what always kept her ahead of Janet as far as success after 2000. Plus a lot of shit happened with Janet and her albums from the VR era onwards... something was always going wrong behind the scenes

Lol Janet dragged Madonna for filth by the time Nasty came on.

I respect Madonna's hustle and legacy but the only thing she had going for her was hustle and consistent support from the masses, that's what always kept her ahead of Janet as far as success after 2000. Plus a lot of shit happened with Janet and her albums from the VR era onwards... something was always going wrong behind the scenes

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Janet wasn't playing AT ALL!!! lol She grabbed hold of Madge's wig and REFUSED to let go!

...and everything you said is true! I think Janet and Madge have equal hustle. Madge has just had more consistent support as you pointed out.

Janet could do every single dance routine that Madonna has done but Madonna can't do a 3rd of what Janet has done.

k1506g.jpg

0f_YH_eNI.gif

xpzl1e.jpg

:yep: :yep: :yep:

I was shady, but I was trying to keep it as equal as possible. lol

Janet just couldn't stop herself from completely punching Madonna out the game. -_-

Janet wasn't playing AT ALL!!! lol She grabbed hold of Madge's wig and REFUSED to let got!

...and everything you said is true! I think Janet and Madge have equal hustle. Madge has just had more consistent support as you pointed out.

Janet just couldn't stop herself from completely punching Madonna out the game in the throat. -_-

:thumbup:

Janet wasn't playing AT ALL!!! lol She grabbed hold of Madge's wig and REFUSED to let go!

Janet just couldn't stop herself from completely punching Madonna out the game. -_-

kinda like how I be doin' y'all on Twitter :lol: yes Janet punched her out the game :excited:

It's pretty clear what Janet did concerning Madge...

Wig-Snatch.gif

If Madge stans wanna call her the Queen of Pop, I really don't have an issue with it. I find that title too limiting to assign it to Janet anyway. Any pop music M can do J can do better...and she's a better dancer, performer, writer, actress, and she spans many different genres of music, not just POP. So they can have QOP. Janet is a friggin GODDESS in my eyes. /standom rant

Oh and :thumbup: on the video.

It's pretty clear what Janet did concerning Madge...

Wig-Snatch.gif

If Madge stans wanna call her the Queen of Pop, I really don't have an issue with it. I find that title too limiting to assign it to Janet anyway. Any pop music M can do J can do better...and she's a better dancer, performer, writer, actress, and she spans many different genres of music, not just POP. So they can have QOP. Janet is a friggin GODDESS in my eyes. /standom rant

YESSSSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Janet is the QOP and the GODDESS of music...and she stays perched on both thrones. :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I bet Madge's bald scalp is still sore. -_-

Girl BYE! :rolleyes:

I'm Janet and you are Madge in this situation, always getting your tattered wig snatched and handed to you. :coffee:

Um no...i've had to drag you on a few occasions

NewVibe-Janet4.jpg

25ezgg0.jpg

CH... I would be dragging you on a daily basis if you weren't so busy selling your bussy to the lowest bidder. :rolleyes:

Better than you actually having to go to the coinstar machine to cash in your change you were given for your dried up goods

rixty-1.jpg?w=320&h=212

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay, I'll admit you tugged on my wig alittle with this one.

I would give you a +1...

But I'm not that nice. :coffee:

well someone will cause as anyone from the pic can see I just snatched you bald

02zp4.jpg

Archived