CIARA'S MIAMI CONCERT 7/16

DCNATION

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes just so fucking stupid and immature.

I think this just needs to go to a draw. 'Agree to Disagree'. Obviously, neither of you will change the other's mind without the mods being called in so really. I'm trying to be the Voice of Reason here because I like the both of you and don't want either of you to get banned/suspended. :unsure:

I think this just needs to go to a draw. 'Agree to Disagree'. Obviously, neither of you will change the other's mind without the mods being called in so really. I'm trying to be the Voice of Reason here because I like the both of you and don't want either of you to get banned/suspended. :unsure:

Aww I like you also.... however he shouldn't be talking to me period. Due to our history he know I don't like him I always ignore him until he says something directly to me. The mods will see who started this shit. No one disrespected janet or even threw shade hes the one who started the bullshit name calling.

Aww I like you also.... however he shouldn't be talking to me period. Due to our history he know I don't like him I always ignore him until he says something directly to me. The mods will see who started this shit. No one disrespected janet or even threw shade hes the one who started the bullshit name calling.

Well I just hope this gets settled out before it gets any worse. I see intelligence on both sides of the equation, and I see good points on both sides of the equation. I don't really like anybody out today, I'm stuck in the 90s, but I do see where you were going with your idea. Though I don't agree, I just leave it at that we have differences of opinion. No biggie. Ciara is more like a 00s Mya to me. Even though I really like Mya. I think Austin is looking at the talent, albums, and performances as a while. In that way, there is no relation at all. That's what he may be getting at. :lol:

:lmao: @ Ciara being the closest thing to Janet.

:lmao: @ idiotic comments demanding to go unchallenged.

:lmao: @ Austin not being one of the most intelligent members on here.

:lmao: @ Xternal calling out anyone for not being here for Janet. Show of hands how many of us see him on the other side of the board?

:lmao: @ Xternal calling out anyone for not being here for Janet when he gave up his ticket to see her because he "didn't want to be around a bunch of gay guys."

:lmao: @ Xternal's sig.

:lmao: @ Xternal's pleas of "he shouldn't be talking to me" when the same rules don't apply for him.

:lmao: @ Ciara being the closest thing to Janet.

:lmao: @ idiotic comments demanding to go unchallenged.

:lmao: @ Austin not being one of the most intelligent members on here.

:lmao: @ Xternal calling out anyone for not being here for Janet. Show of hands how many of us see him on the other side of the board?

:lmao: @ Xternal calling out anyone for not being here for Janet when he gave up his ticket to see her because he "didn't want to be around a bunch of gay guys."

:lmao: @ Xternal's sig.

:lmao: @ Xternal's pleas of "he shouldn't be talking to me" when the same rules don't apply for him.

Shut the fuck up co signer. Like I said before anyone can RESPECTFULLY disagree with what I said. No need to call someone dumb over a fucking ciara thread.

Hes not intelligent because if he was he wouldn't bother to read my comments or talk to me. Hes a little pussy who stay on the internet all fucking day and night. Stalking bloggers , lurking on message boards and twitter. Claim to be so educated just to post on a fucking forum all day?

I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a fan of janet or not. None of these entertainers cut me checks to be pressed over them like that.

You damn right I didn't want to be around a bunch of queens I wasn't in the mood so get the fuck over it. I had personal real life family issues to deal with that would be more important than seeing someone perform. Why do you care? You and the minions of misery have some type of animosity towards me I don't really give a shit but if I bother you so much ignore me. No one asked you to be a fucking cheerleader or chime in either.

The same rules apply for me I didn't talk to that gremlin until he replied to my comment.

Shut the fuck up co signer. Like I said before anyone can RESPECTFULLY disagree with what I said. No need to call someone dumb over a fucking ciara thread.

Hes not intelligent because if he was he wouldn't bother to read my comments or talk to me. Hes a little pussy who stay on the internet all fucking day and night. Stalking bloggers , lurking on message boards and twitter. Claim to be so educated just to post on a fucking forum all day?

I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a fan of janet or not. None of these entertainers cut me checks to be pressed over them like that.

You damn right I didn't want to be around a bunch of queens I wasn't in the mood so get the fuck over it. I had personal real life family issues to deal with that would be more important than seeing someone perform. Why do you care? You and the minions of misery have some type of animosity towards me I don't really give a shit but if I bother you so much ignore me. No one asked you to be a fucking cheerleader or chime in either.

The same rules apply for me I didn't talk to that gremlin until he replied to my comment.

You better bash those keys, girl! :lmao:

Archived