CIARA'S MIAMI CONCERT 7/16

DCNATION

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone who's dubbed "The next Janet" ultimately fails. I think it's a trend

It really is. Beyonce, Ciara, Aaliyah, Britney, I wonder who is next.

How is that possible you say stupid shit daily on here. You can pay for education but you can't buy class. Eat it queen and shut the fuck up no one cares what you think and you really shouldn't even be talking to me. I don't like you so why the fuck do you keep reading my shit? Go and defend that flop bitch beyonce you burnt out stunt queen.

Child please. I could wipe my ass with your "I don't like you" comments. But it doesn't change the fact that YOU know, and everyone on this board knows, I'm one of the smartest people on Planet Janet. You're the person threatening people over the internet and attacking people that are half your age. Then you have the nerve to turn around and talk about anyone buying class. The FUCKING irony. :lol: And your comment IS stupid because I said it's stupid. Don't you EVER disrespect Janet on her fucking board like that again you worthless son of a bitch. :lol: @ Ciara being the closest thing we have to Janet. Just because they both dance and perform? If you think that's all JANET JACKSON is, then you are on the WRONG fucking board. Do us ALL a favor and delete your posts, your account, and your life.

It really is. Beyonce, Ciara, Aaliyah, Britney, I wonder who is next.

Child please. I could wipe my ass with your "I don't like you" comments. But it doesn't change the fact that YOU know, and everyone on this board knows, I'm one of the smartest people on Planet Janet. You're the person threatening people over the internet and attacking people that are half your age. Then you have the nerve to turn around and talk about anyone buying class. The FUCKING irony. :lol: And your comment IS stupid because I said it's stupid. Don't you EVER disrespect Janet on her fucking board like that again you worthless son of a bitch. :lol: @ Ciara being the closest thing we have to Janet. Just because they both dance and perform? If you think that's all JANET JACKSON is, then you are on the WRONG fucking board. Do us ALL a favor and delete your posts, your account, and your life.

Took you long enough to respond. Smartest person on this forum? Plz All you do is repeat your flop opinions over and over again until people begin to just ignore you a real person with smarts and common sense wouldn't constantly talk to someone they don't like. You initiated this bullshit to argue with me now go and cry to the mods about how I was aggressive despite the fact you calling me a name for no fucking reason. If I feel like ciara is the closet thing to janet that's my fucking opinion deal with it you hyper sensitive ugly bitch.

You must come from nothing because you throw around this bullshit superior intellect gimmick as if someone really gives a fuck its a janet forum. You don't have a fucking life obviously if you so bothered by a comment that wasn't a diss to janet. You keep talking to me bitch and I will expose you.

Took you long enough to respond.

KII @ you waiting for my response when I totally forgot I had even quoted you. Pressed much? :lol:

Smartest person on this forum? Plz All you do is repeat your flop opinions over and over again until people begin to just ignore you a real person with smarts and common sense wouldn't constantly talk to someone they don't like.

No sweetheart, that's what YOU do. :lmao: That is when you're not on the sidelines cosigning more intelligent people, like you usually do whenever there's a discussion that requires critical thinking.

You initiated this bullshit to argue with me now go and cry to the mods about how I was aggressive despite the fact you calling me a name for no fucking reason.

KII2 @ crying to the mod. No dear, that's what YOU do. Might I remind you one of the mods already spilled that tea? :lmao:

If I feel like ciara is the closet thing to janet that's my fucking opinion deal with it you hyper sensitive ugly bitch.

And I'm telling you your opinion is STUPID. The only thing you're basing that ridiculous comment on is the fact that they both dance. You clearly know nothing about Janet. But then again you've thrown her under the bus for Usher and Cisus, so this doesn't come as a surprise.

You must come from nothing because you throw around this bullshit superior intellect gimmick as if someone really gives a fuck its a janet forum. You don't have a fucking life obviously if you so bothered by a comment that wasn't a diss to janet. You keep talking to me bitch and I will expose you.

I don't throw it around. It comes out naturally. And ppl pick up on it. Ppl can tell the real from the fake. And clearly I'm authentic. :thumbup:

And you said you were gonna expose me the last time I quoted you. What's the wait? Tea still brewing?

KII @ you waiting for my response when I totally forgot I had even quoted you. Pressed much? :lol:

No sweetheart, that's what YOU do. :lmao: That is when you're not on the sidelines cosigning more intelligent people, like you usually do whenever there's a discussion that requires critical thinking.

KII2 @ crying to the mod. No dear, that's what YOU do. Might I remind you one of the mods already spilled that tea? :lmao:

And I'm telling you your opinion is STUPID. The only thing you're basing that ridiculous comment on is the fact that they both dance. You clearly know nothing about Janet. But then again you've thrown her under the bus for Usher and Cisus, so this doesn't come as a surprise.

I don't throw it around. It comes out naturally. And ppl pick up on it. Ppl can tell the real from the fake. And clearly I'm authentic. :thumbup:

And you said you were gonna expose me the last time I quoted you. What's the wait? Tea still brewing?

Since when? I know for a fact you bitches cry to the mod. You start some bullshit argument and yall talk in the pm and report all at the same time.

You don't know what the fuck I'm basing my opinion off. Calling me a name over a person you don't even know doesn't seem bright. You don't need to know every fucking stat to be a janet fan or a fan of any artist. This is how I can tell you don't live in reality because a grounded person would be too busy paying bills, working, having a social life to care about every little fucking detail of a celebrity.

Hardly sonofbaldwin, paul and a few others show their intellectual side without forcing it or announcing it every other fucking post. At this point its like who you trying to prove this to yourself or people on a janet board? Any artist can be compared bottom line is you called me "stupid" I wasn't talking to you so don't back track now. Critical thinking on a janet board really? :lmao: Yeah because we really need to think hard about billboard stats and sex threads, and who flopping :lmao: You better go outside and get a life stop hitting on people who already have a boyfriend it reeks of desperation.

Since when? I know for a fact you bitches cry to the mod. You start some bullshit argument and yall talk in the pm and report all at the same time.

As long as I've been a member of JJ.net and Angie's two boards, I have NEVER reported ANYONE. It's never that serious. But for you, it obviously is. :lmao:

You don't know what the fuck I'm basing my opinion off. Calling me a name over a person you don't even know doesn't seem bright. You don't need to know every fucking stat to be a janet fan or a fan of any artist.

The fact that you said Ciara is the closest we have to Janet this generation let's me know that you're not basing your opinion off much.

This is how I can tell you don't live in reality because a grounded person would be too busy paying bills, working, having a social life to care about every little fucking detail of a celebrity. Hardly sonofbaldwin, paul and a few others show their intellectual side without forcing it or announcing it every other fucking post.

"That is when you're not on the sidelines cosigning more intelligent people, like you usually do whenever there's a discussion that requires critical thinking." KII! You make it so easy.

At this point its like who you trying to prove this to yourself or people on a janet board? Any artist can be compared bottom line is you called me "stupid" I wasn't talking to you so don't back track now.

I never called you stupid. I said your opinion is stupid. Learn the difference.

Critical thinking on a janet board really? :lmao: Yeah because we really need to think hard about billboard stats and sex threads, and who flopping :lmao: You better go outside and get a life stop hitting on people who already have a boyfriend it reeks of desperation.

:lmao: @ your denseness. Critical thinking is required when formulating an opinion. Clearly you missed that.

:lmao: @ that last comment. Do better.

As long as I've been a member of JJ.net and Angie's two boards, I have NEVER reported ANYONE. It's never that serious. But for you, it obviously is. :lmao:

The fact that you said Ciara is the closest we have to Janet this generation let's me know that you're not basing your opinion off much.

"That is when you're not on the sidelines cosigning more intelligent people, like you usually do whenever there's a discussion that requires critical thinking." KII! You make it so easy.

I never called you stupid. I said your opinion is stupid. Learn the difference.

:lmao: @ your denseness. Critical thinking is required when formulating an opinion. Clearly you missed that.

:lmao: @ that last comment. Do better.

Yeah ok I remember you bitching about how come I wasn't banned and you tried everything within your power to get it done. I'm still here bitch get over it. U mad? :lmao:

The closet thing doesn't mean I consider her better than Janet. When I see beyonce I see influences of tina turner, donna summer and diana ross. When I see lady gaga I see the influence of madonna. When I see Ciara or even britney I see the influence of Janet.

You took things too far because despite how "educated" you are I still get under your skin and I love it :lol: Like I said most of the topics on here don't require alot of in depth thought no shade towards the topics really but this is meant to be "ENTERTAINMENT".

You could never come for me you weak mothafucka we can discuss everything else at the offline. Stop sending those tired dick & ass pics to people :yawn:

Yeah ok I remember you bitching about how come I wasn't banned and you tried everything within your power to get it done. I'm still here bitch get over it. U mad? :lmao:

And you're almost on your way out. You even created a second account. See how you lose? :whistle:

The closet thing doesn't mean I consider her better than Janet. When I see beyonce I see influences of tina turner, donna summer and diana ross. When I see lady gaga I see the influence of madonna. When I see Ciara or even britney I see the influence of Janet.

And when discussing the influence of those artists, it's usually in regards to their image and performing. Rarely is it ever about music, talent, star status, etc.

You took things too far because despite how "educated" you are I still get under your skin and I love it :lol: Like I said most of the topics on here don't require alot of in depth thought no shade towards the topics really but this is meant to be "ENTERTAINMENT".

I didn't take anything too far. I just said your comment was stupid. And it still is. So now what? :lol:

You could never come for me you weak mothafucka we can discuss everything else at the offline.

KII @ you saying I need class.

Stop sending those tired dick & ass pics to people :yawn:

Come with real tea please.

And you're almost on your way out. You even created a second account. See how you lose? :whistle:

And when discussing the influence of those artists, it's usually in regards to their image and performing. Rarely is it ever about music, talent, star status, etc.

I didn't take anything too far. I just said your comment was stupid. And it still is. So now what? :lol:

KII @ you saying I need class.

Come with real tea please.

But I thought you never complained about me? OOPS :lmao: So what if I am? Won't change the fact that you still pressed and ugly. My life will go on the board doesn't make or break me. I leave that up to lonely fucks like you.

I wasn't talking specifically about her music you dumb fuck you talking in circles now. If you look back clearly I was talking about her performance style... very similar to janet. The bottom line you could have respectfully disagreed instead you chose the childish immature path. You do need class because your mouth will get you fucked up eventually.

This was just an attempt to argue with me and it failed. In your response you said artists are compared by their performances images and etc. My original comment compared just that I love dancing I love people who can really dance. That not what Janet is all about but its a big part of her.

again what was the purpose of you calling my opinion or me "stupid" if you said yourself that people can be compared by image and performances? You like to start drama but thats ok it will be taken care of soon one way or the other.

But I thought you never complained about me? OOPS :lmao:

I have NEVER reported ANYONE.

Let's not make reading an obstacle here.

So what if I am? Won't change the fact that you still pressed and ugly. My life will go on the board doesn't make or break me. I leave that up to lonely fucks like you.

Says the gal ready to fight over comments made on a forum.

I wasn't talking specifically about her music you dumb fuck you talking in circles now. If you look back clearly I was talking about her performance style... very similar to janet.

:lol: @ Ciara being the closest thing we have to Janet. Just because they both dance and perform?

It's like you don't even try. :sigh:

The bottom line you could have respectfully disagreed instead you chose the childish immature path.

But I didn't. Now what?

You do need class because your mouth will get you fucked up eventually.

My mouth has gotten me to where I am now. I think I'll keep using it though. :thumbup:

Archived