CIARA'S MIAMI CONCERT 7/16

DCNATION

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS MUST BE WAS AT ZO'S SUMMER GROOVE...ALONZO MORNING FORMER HEAT PLAYER PUT ON A WEEKEND EVENT EVERY YEAR FOR THE INNER CITY KIDS...I KNEW ALICA KEYS WAS GONNA PERFORM AT THE HARD ROCK DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT CIARA

I LOVE CIARA...SHE JUST NEEDS TO FIND HER NICHE THATS ALL

THIS MUST BE WAS AT ZO'S SUMMER GROOVE...ALONZO MORNING FORMER HEAT PLAYER PUT ON A WEEKEND EVENT EVERY YEAR FOR THE INNER CITY KIDS...I KNEW ALICA KEYS WAS GONNA PERFORM AT THE HARD ROCK DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT CIARA

I LOVE CIARA...SHE JUST NEEDS TO FIND HER NICHE THATS ALL

She knows her niche..the problem is.. its dated

Cool performance... I'm also convinced that some of yall just hate on her to be on a bandwagon. Shes the closet thing we have to janet of this generation. Janet won't be doing the dancing shit or even music forever. Ciara a good performer she still young and has a chance to find what really works for her. The real question is will you be open minded or just bash her because its the popular thing to do?

Cool performance... I'm also convinced that some of yall just hate on her to be on a bandwagon. Shes the closet thing we have to janet of this generation. Janet won't be doing the dancing shit or even music forever. Ciara a good performer she still young and has a chance to find what really works for her. The real question is will you be open minded or just bash her because its the popular thing to do?

I don't bash Cici, I just don't take her seriously. She had some jams in the mid 2000s, but thats about it. The problem I have with her being compared to Janet is that Cici has NO artistic growth what so ever. Janet is more than just a dancer. Her albums continued to grow lyrically and sonically over the years. I never saw that with Cici. Plus, her dancing revolved around pussy poppin. Her style wasn't diverse.

I don't bash Cici, I just don't take her seriously. She had some jams in the mid 2000s, but thats about it. The problem I have with her being compared to Janet is that Cici has NO artistic growth what so ever. Janet is more than just a dancer. Her albums continued to grow lyrically and sonically over the years. I never saw that with Cici. Plus, her dancing revolved around pussy poppin. Her style wasn't diverse.

Not pointing out anyone specifically I just enjoy people who can dance well. I feel like we dont have alot of solid artists that can really go in dance wise right now. She just needs her magic team with her again... I say let missy and jazzy do the whole album and see where it goes. She could grow with the right support. She can do more than pussy pop... She still has time.

There will never be another Janet. .

There isn't a "Janet" of this generation either. The girls don't have what it takes. No originality or artistic growth.

Let'em know. :coffee:

When these heffas can create a RN, TVR or Control, then let me know. Until then, the "Janet of our generation" argument is mute. :coffee:

Just when I thought I was gonna go a day without someone saying something stupid. :sigh:

How is that possible you say stupid shit daily on here. You can pay for education but you can't buy class. Eat it queen and shut the fuck up no one cares what you think and you really shouldn't even be talking to me. I don't like you so why the fuck do you keep reading my shit? Go and defend that flop bitch beyonce you burnt out stunt queen.

How is that possible you say stupid shit daily on here. You can pay for education but you can't buy class. Eat it queen and shut the fuck up no one cares what you think and you really shouldn't even be talking to me. I don't like you so why the fuck do you keep reading my shit? Go and defend that flop bitch beyonce you burnt out stunt queen.

check yo pm :rolleyes:

Archived