** UPDATE** THE TOP JJ MEMBERS CHART POSTED PAGE 28!!!!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:coffee: Never. I think the most I've ever posted in rapid succession was about a few weeks when I was actually trying to make the top 20. But alas...I couldn't keep it up. But it's okay, I'm sure I top the chart on a bunch of other listings. Such as: "coolest member", and "best member" -- in which I own all of y'alls wigs. :filenails:

Please. :lol: You use to be on here a hell of alot more than you be now. Remember,you use to wanna get ur post count up and that was your motivation. I have receipts if we need to pull em. B)

#1 I don't wear wigs. All natural North African/Indian/Euro/Latin grade hair here. Black, lush and filled with curls. Forget a Pantene :coffee:

#2 Give me a week, leaning to two. I'll have that spot back in no time. :thumbup:

#1 ..No wig? So you like the shiny BALD look? :o not cute. :umm:

#2. Not the way Bailey be posting. The man be having back to back conversations with himself in threads...so .. :umm:

#1 ..No wig? So you like the shiny BALD look? :o not cute. :umm:

#2. Not the way Bailey be posting. The man be having back to back conversations with himself in threads...so .. :umm:

#1 No sweetie, I don't need a wig. My hair reaches just past my shoulders(growing after I cut it last) and as I said, it's black, lush and full of curls. Don't try it. :coffee:

#2 :lmao: @ the bold. But don't worry. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Even if he's still ahead of me, the lead will be a small one.

Yes, really...

If you can check the consistency of my posting, you'll see it's been a LONG time since I've posted regularly here, but I'm STILL the most beloved and legendary member of this forum. :wub:

#StatusSolidified

B)

I see that you're done with the vogue clip that you jack off to that you've been working on. Now you know what time it is...the STAN/FANS are waiting for the video to Janet most loved non single. :coffee:

#1 No sweetie, I don't need a wig. My hair reaches just past my shoulders(growing after I cut it last) and as I said, it's black, lush and full of curls. Don't try it. :coffee:

#2 :lmao: @ the bold. But don't worry. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Even if he's still ahead of me, the lead will be a small one.

#1 It sounds like you're describing the BEFORE...you dont want me to post the AFTER shot. :whistle:

#2. You have a plan huh..I see your sister..i mean your "brother" has been giving you tips on how to manipulate to get ahead. ^_^

I see that you're done with the vogue clip that you jack off to that you've been working on. Now you know what time it is...the STAN/FANS are waiting for the video to Janet most loved non single. :coffee:

:rolleyes:

I have vogue fans and Janet fans/stans that watch my channel. I have to cater to both audiences. :sigh: I have to get part 2 of "blueprint" done before I get to "lonely". -_-

Everything in due time, Dayz... :rolleyes: (Plus can very slow putting these videos together >_< lol )

#1 It sounds like you're describing the BEFORE...you dont want me to post the AFTER shot. :whistle:

#2. You have a plan huh..I see your sister..i mean your "brother" has been giving you tips on how to manipulate to get ahead. ^_^

#1 After what, love? Bailey's only tugging. I have YET to be snatched. :coffee:

#2 Unlike him, I don't start random arguments with people. :filenails: There are other ways B)

:rolleyes:

I have vogue fans and Janet fans/stans that watch my channel. I have to cater to both audiences. :sigh: I have to get part 2 of "blueprint" done before I get to "lonely". -_-

Everything in due time, Dayz... :rolleyes: (Plus can very slow putting these videos together >_< lol )

Dead @ you acting as if there's such an anticipation for your clip releases. :rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Honey. The whole board knows this by now. :rolleyes: It's like your top tactic :rolleyes:

Didn't mean it as shade though. Guess my new persona is already kicking in. -_-

I'm an opinionated person who will defend my opinion vigorously (and I love a good debate), but I NEVER start random arguments with people. :mellow:

That was such unnecessary and untruthful SHADE!!! :umm:

I thought you were my sis. :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

I'm an opinionated person who will defend my opinion vigorously (and I love a good debate), but I NEVER start random arguments with people. :mellow:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. :sigh:

It was honest calling it like I see it :filenails:

You ALWAYS seem so quick to disown me. :umm: I think I'm the one who should be hurt here. :umm:

#1 After what, love? Bailey's only tugging. I have YET to be snatched. :coffee:

#2 Unlike him, I don't start random arguments with people. :filenails: There are other ways B)

#1 Darling..you indeed got SNATCHED while you were on your lil 32 hour hiatus. :rolleyes::excited:

#2. You may not start them but you most def be included. Guaranteed to up the counts. Sounds like a strategy being used. :whistle:

#1 Darling..you indeed got SNATCHED while you were on your lil 32 hour hiatus. :rolleyes::excited:

#2. You may not start them but you most def be included. Guaranteed to up the counts. Sounds like a strategy being used. :whistle:

#1 It was like a week. Don't even try it, Dayz :rolleyes:

#2 How many debates have you seen me as a part of lately? ACTIVELY? :coffee:

But you will jump on the opposing side of whoever is the most vocal at the time about a certain subject/topic. Lets NOT. The board knows...YOU know. Stop swimming in the same sea of delusions as Keri Flopson and C-Error. B)

Excuses, excuses, excuses. :sigh:

It was honest calling it like I see it :filenails:

You ALWAYS seem so quick to disown me. :umm: I think I'm the one who should be hurt here. :umm:

That is not an excuse! <_< You know for a fact that I'm a very opinionated person...and if I feel strongly about something, you will most definitely see me "go at it" with whomever I'm debating with...but there is a difference between that and starting random arguments. :sigh:

It was SHADE...and you basically threw me under the bus. I'm so disappointed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've NEVER disowned you or shaded you...but you are CONSTANTLY shading me! Your first forum brother. :tear::cry::tear:

But you will jump on the opposing side of whoever is the most vocal at the time about a certain subject/topic. Lets NOT. The board knows...YOU know. Stop swimming in the same sea of delusions as Keri Flopson and C-Error. B)

That is not an excuse! <_< You know for a fact that I'm a very opinionated person...and if I feel strongly about something, you will most definitely see me "go at it" with whomever I'm debating with...but there is a difference between that and starting random arguments. :sigh:

:coffee:

An ICONIC LEGENDARY member would be able to handle all of it. Sounds like we need to take some of your crowns. :umm:

I'm an ICONIC and LEGENDARY individual that takes his time with his work. All good things take time and patience. B)

#1 It was like a week. Don't even try it, Dayz :rolleyes:

#2 How many debates have you seen me as a part of lately? ACTIVELY? :coffee:

#1 Dont seem like it. :filenails:

#2 Somehow you always get caught up in a argument with ppl. Ranging from... art to Selz to Game,etc. Thought no one was paying attenion,eh? B)

It was SHADE...and you basically threw me under the bus. I'm so disappointed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've NEVER disowned you or shaded you...but you are CONSTANTLY shading me! Your first forum brother. :tear::cry::tear:

So it's a lie? :unsure: Yeah, but most of the time you are arguing it doesn't take but about 3-5 responses. You end up with 20+. :umm: I will say that sometimes it's due to someone shading you, but you keep it going with your trademark nonsense sometimes. -_-

I made a true statement. Sue me. :filenails:

You make it seem like you're threatening to. You always bring up the bro/sis card even when I defend you :umm: I DON'T constantly shade you. In fact, I defend you :umm:... when necessary. -_-

#1 Dont seem like it. :filenails:

#2 Somehow you always get caught up in a argument with ppl. Ranging from... art to Selz to Game,etc. Thought no one was paying attenion,eh? B)

#1 Do you remember all of January? :filenails:

#2 I've been in one arguement with Selz. Maybe, two. That were on the board. In the past, Game ALWAYS tracked my posts. :wacko: Art? When is the last time you saw me argue with her? :blink: Then the loony and the Pressed One who were banned started the shit with me, not my problem. :filenails:

#1 Do you remember all of January? :filenails:

#2 I've been in one arguement with Selz. Maybe, two. That were on the board. In the past, Game ALWAYS tracked my posts. :wacko: Art? When is the last time you saw me argue with her? :blink: Then the loony and the Pressed One who were banned started the shit with me, not my problem. :filenails:

#1 Yup..your presence. :thumbup:

#2 You have gone back and forth with art before MAINLY over MJ. Remember Game and art think you MJ stans are a lil "wacky" and you all dont take that face down. You have definately had words with art.

Archived