** UPDATE** THE TOP JJ MEMBERS CHART POSTED PAGE 28!!!!

janetDAYZ

It's one of mine, too, and since you are not him or the Estate, you can deal with me using it. :coffee:So you should feel threatened by me :coffee:

I know she is 2882q9w.jpg:coffee:

I think you were reading your posts, not mine -_-

I'm the Michael Jackson of this forum, remember? :rolleyes: So you don't have my permission to use it! :coffee:You can't believe it! You can't conceive it! And you can't touch me! Cause I'm unbreakable! And I know you hate it! And you can't take it! You'll NEVER break me! Cause I'm unbreakable! :coffee:

You aren't suppose to agree with me. lol 29bypol.jpg

Nope, it was your incorrect post I was referencing! :excited:

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the Michael Jackson of this forum, remember? :rolleyes: So you don't have my permission to use it! :coffee:You can't believe it! You can't conceive it! And you can't touch me! Cause I'm unbreakable! And I know you hate it! And you can't take it! You'll NEVER break me! Cause I'm unbreakable! :coffee:

You aren't suppose to agree with me. lol 29bypol.jpg

Nope, it was your incorrect post I was referencing! :excited:

You aren't the Michael who wrote and produced the song. That's all that matters. :filenails: So you should feel threatened. While you sleep, while you creep, you should feel threatened. Half of me, you'll never be. So you should feel threatened by me. :coffee:

It wasn't voluntary. The last few days made me agree. msfw9u.gif

Yeah okay. *backs away slowly*

You aren't the Michael who wrote and produced the song. That's all that matters. :filenails: So you should feel threatened. While you sleep, while you creep, you should feel threatened. Half of me, you'll never be. So you should feel threatened by me. :coffee:

It wasn't voluntary. The last few days made me agree. msfw9u.gif

Yeah okay. *backs away slowly*

I could be the Michael who wrote and produced the song. You have no proof that I'm not! :hmph:Is that scary for you! Am I scary for you! Is it scary for you....You know the stranger is you! Is it scary for you baby :coffee:

I'm sorry you're constantly having to put up with all of that.23k9nrm.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2jaepur.jpg

Secure. B)

Mad because your wig comes off with the slightest touch?

i1k652.jpg

Meanwhile, my wig...

mjqqsj.jpg

CEMENTED!! B)

Smelling rubber cement to get high? :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

My hair is real honey, gorgeous natural waves, no product needed. I don't have use for a wig :cheers: except the one I took from you as a replacement swiffer.

I could be the Michael who wrote and produced the song. You have no proof that I'm not! :hmph:Is that scary for you! Am I scary for you! Is it scary for you....You know the stranger is you! Is it scary for you baby :coffee:

I'm sorry you're constantly having to put up with all of that.23k9nrm.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've seen you :umm: Oh you scare me alright. :coffee:Monster, he's a monster, he's an animal :whistle:

It's fine. May 19th is steadily approaching. I'm good. 2j4ei41.gif

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Boy,please... :umm:

They are amazing and you will deal! :flipoff:

My hair is real honey, gorgeous natural waves, no product needed. I don't have use for a wig :cheers: except the one I took from you as a replacement swiffer.

Poor Rochester...

nlu593.jpg

He and his bald scalp never seem to learn. :(

I've seen you :umm: Oh you scare me alright. :coffee:Monster, he's a monster, he's an animal :whistle:

It's fine. May 19th is steadily approaching. I'm good. 2j4ei41.gif

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Oh yeah, I forgot. -_- lol I didn't know we were including songs that sung people impersonating Michael's voice. :coffee:

Good. I'll be glad when you're away from all of that. mrq0jt.jpg

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Oh yeah, I forgot. -_- lol I didn't know we were including songs that sung people impersonating Michael's voice. :coffee:

Good. I'll be glad when you're away from all of that. mrq0jt.jpg

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Right -_- lol. And I need English, sweetie. You don't speak any other languages so at least give me that. :coffee:

You and I, both. And don't use my gifs against me :umm:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Right -_- lol. And I need English, sweetie. You don't speak any other languages so at least give me that. :coffee:

You and I, both. And don't use my gifs against me :umm:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

If that shade wasn't directed at me I would laugh... :rolleyes: You know what I meant! <_<

I'll have you in my area...all to myself :shifty: You didn't make that gif, so I can use it! :hmph:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

If that shade wasn't directed at me I would laugh... :rolleyes: You know what I meant! <_<

I'll have you in my area...all to myself :shifty: You didn't make that gif, so I can use it! :hmph:

I'll laugh for you then :lmao: :lmao: And no, sorry, I don't. I don't speak gibberish. :coffee: I speak Jacksonese though ^_^ That's close ^_^

I'm with someone, remember? lol But we can hang out ^_^ You wouldn't know about it if it wasn't for me, so my gif and no you can't :filenails:

:) :) :) :) :)

I'll laugh for you then :lmao: :lmao: And no, sorry, I don't. I don't speak gibberish. :coffee: I speak Jacksonese though ^_^ That's close ^_^

I'm with someone, remember? lol But we can hang out ^_^ You wouldn't know about it if it wasn't for me, so my gif and no you can't :filenails:

:) :) :) :) :)

It wasn't that funny. :rolleyes: That wasn't gibberish, just a mere mistake...and obviously one that's easily understood. :rolleyes:

*Prepares spaceship* You stolen PLENTY of pics and gifs from me...and again you didn't make it, so... :hmph:

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

It wasn't that funny. :rolleyes: That wasn't gibberish, just a mere mistake...and obviously one that's easily understood. :rolleyes:

*Prepares spaceship* You stolen PLENTY of pics and gifs from me...and again you didn't make it, so... :hmph:

Yes it was :coffee: Yeah, okay. Looked like gibberish to me. :coffee:

Pressed *rolleyes* Name.One. :umm: And whatever Thiefyonce :coffee:

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

No it wasn't. :rolleyes: It wasn't gibberish, just a slight mistake, and you will accept this! :hmph:

You've used a couple of them in this very thread! :rolleyes:so2zns.jpg

:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

I have not, it was a bad mistake, it was gibberish and I'm bored now. Plus, I know you're doing this to get your post count up :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Archived