** UPDATE** THE TOP JJ MEMBERS CHART POSTED PAGE 28!!!!

janetDAYZ

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see TOF was flooding this thread to keep his post counts up. :coffee: Seems that he's not as great as he thinks since he has to flood numerous threads to stay at the bottom half of the top. :filenails:

I don't have to flood threads, Hendrika! :rolleyes: ...and I'm not pressed about my post count either. I'm still in the top 10 DESPITE the fact that I haven't been posting consistently for almost a year! :coffee:

Quinn_Laugh.gif

25i2k5f.jpg

And Bailey STILL has a good grip on that wig of yours. :coffee:

You're talking to the woman who's pulled WELL over 10,000 in less than a year of being here. :coffee: I knew climbing further up the Top 10 wouldn't be easy. But I'm a Leo. We live for challenges. We have the ambition and skills to accomplish. :thumbup:

You're talking to the woman who's pulled WELL over 10,000 in less than a year of being here. :coffee: I knew climbing further up the Top 10 wouldn't be easy. But I'm a Leo. We live for challenges. We have the ambition and skills to accomplish. :thumbup:

Thats ALL real cute but he still has ur wig and will be having it for a good minute. :whistle:

At one point you were... :rolleyes:

:coffee: Never. I think the most I've ever posted in rapid succession was about a few weeks when I was actually trying to make the top 20. But alas...I couldn't keep it up. But it's okay, I'm sure I top the chart on a bunch of other listings. Such as: "coolest member", and "best member" -- in which I own all of y'alls wigs. :filenails:

Thats ALL real cute but he still has ur wig and will be having it for a good minute. :whistle:

#1 I don't wear wigs. All natural North African/Indian/Euro/Latin grade hair here. Black, lush and filled with curls. Forget a Pantene :coffee: #2 Give me a week, leaning to two. I'll have that spot back in no time. :thumbup:

Archived