Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris' Facebook Page Hacked: Photos Leaked

Reyna ♔

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has had her Facebook account hacked and now, all of Paris' personal photos have been leaked online. It seems that the hackers have once again proven how vulnerable the Internet is. Thank God, this hacker wasn't as perverse as a recently caught one. He was switching users Facebook profile photos with their hacked naked photos.

There use to be a time when the world hungrily sought photos of Michael Jackson's kids. That earnest desire to see these three children has subsided but curiosity still lingers. So, it's no wonder there buzz over what is shown in his daughter's personal pictures. You can see them all via Media Take Out.

You can see from the photos that Paris is growing into a lovely young woman and there's no denying that she and her siblings are not biologically Michael's. There is an assortment of pictures and one even shows a woman who appears to be Janet Jackson. Another photo shows Joe Jackson and Jermaine looking on as Paris sits atop of a motorcycle.

These photos are a private look into the life of a normal girl. Michael Jackson would undoubtedly be very proud of the young woman she's turned into. Also, Media Take Out didn't blast her the way they normally do others like when they stated that got a photo of Natalie Nunn flashing her nipples on an airplane ride... though that time was well deserved.

Source:http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979709573

This is why I'm shocked as hell that Katherine allows Prince and Paris online. This is what Michael was afraid of when he blocked those sites. Ugh, why do I feel that this is only the beginning? :sigh: :sigh:

*Googles* :ph34r:

She has pretty eyes!

This is why I'm shocked as hell that Katherine allows Prince and Paris online. This is what Michael was afraid of when he blocked those sites. Ugh, why do I feel that this is only the beginning? :sigh: :sigh:

Well, they can't be sheltered from the Internet forever.

1) you can't trap your child in a dark room and say "here.. now be out of touch with society...

2) The "leaked photos" aren't even that serious... it humanizes her... i seen the pictures... she's beautiful.. the Janet picture was one of them that "leaked"

3) nothing on FB is personal...

http://cdn.mediatake...ics_inside.html

Well, they can't be sheltered from the Internet forever.

1) you can't trap your child in a dark room and say "here.. now be out of touch with society...

2) The "leaked photos" aren't even that serious... it humanizes her... i seen the pictures... she's beautiful.. the Janet picture was one of them that "leaked"

3) nothing on FB is personal...

http://cdn.mediatake...ics_inside.html

Who the hell said sheltered forever? Right now, especially, any and everything they do can be flipped against them especially because they're Michael's kids. Plus, they're just children. They shouldn't have the issues like this, but because they have to be on celeb status, they are treated this way. Opinion or otherwise, this is wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of the way they behave. They are well-behaved children. Their family has brought them up well. My problem is that in the future, this will only escalate. Plus with this, it proves that it's starting early. If they wanna be normal teens, certain things they should avoid. Basically, anything that the media can screw up or what invades their privacy. Though it's common for teens to frequent Twitter and Facebook, doesn't mean it's right.

Who the hell said sheltered forever? Right now, especially, any and everything they do can be flipped against them especially because they're Michael's kids. Plus, they're just children. They shouldn't have the issues like this, but because they have to be on celeb status, they are treated this way. Opinion or otherwise, this is wrong.

1) Paris is 13/14 years old.. the start of her teens.. i wouldn't call her a "child" per sé

2) They shouldn't be sheltered at all.. His kids shouldn't be locked in their rooms away from... let kids be kids...

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of the way they behave. They are well-behaved children. Their family has brought them up well. My problem is that in the future, this will only escalate. Plus with this, it proves that it's starting early. If they wanna be normal teens, certain things they should avoid. Basically, anything that the media can screw up or what invades their privacy. Though it's common for teens to frequent Twitter and Facebook, doesn't mean it's right.

Starting what early?

1) nothing on the internet is private... especially FB

2) there's no such thing as normal

3) she's acting like an average teen by logging on FB...

4) You can't let "the media" run someone's life...

What what's wrong with the kids trying to display a more human, personable side of them??? She doesn't seem like a bad kid, and maybe this is an opportunity for people to look pass MJ and the perception of him and see a nice little girl.

It's asinine to punish them because they want to be a bit relatable!!!

1) Paris is 13/14 years old.. the start of her teens.. i wouldn't call her a "child" per sé

2) They shouldn't be sheltered at all.. His kids shouldn't be locked in their rooms away from... let kids be kids...

1)She's too young for the hassles that'll come with her being Michael's child. Michael was the poster child for Media Scrutiny for years. It'll only be worse for his children. If they want to be normal, social networks aren't the way to go.

2)Again, kids can be kids without frequenting social networks that have been known to screw people much less adhere to privacy. These were PRIVATE photos, meaning, she wanted them for her family and close friends only. Yet they got hacked. That has to register in the mind somewhere that she wants to maintain some form of privacy and normalcy. The Internet isn't the way to keep that up. The Internet is begging to have your business open. Only A-listers who have Internet teams to do their networking for them, like Janet, avoid the trouble the Internet brings.

1) nothing on the internet is private... especially FB

2) there's no such thing as normal

3) she's acting like an average teen by logging on FB...

4) You can't let "the media" run someone's life...

Who said the media would run her life by avoiding FB or any other site for that matter? Avoiding them protects her privacy and the privacy of her family.

Starting what early?

Media and press hacking into their personal lives. Mostly because they're Michael's children. There are tons of ways to just be a young teen without making FB and Twitter and unsafe sites like that apart of your life.

1)She's too young for the hassles that'll come with her being Michael's child. Michael was the poster child for Media Scrutiny for years. It'll only be worse for his children. If they want to be normal, social networks aren't the way to go.

2)Again, kids can be kids without frequenting social networks that have been known to screw people much less adhere to privacy. These were PRIVATE photos, meaning, she wanted them for her family and close friends only. Yet they got hacked. That has to register in the mind somewhere that she wants to maintain some form of privacy and normalcy. The Internet isn't the way to keep that up. The Internet is begging to have your business open. Only A-listers who have Internet teams to do their networking for them, like Janet, avoid the trouble the Internet brings.

1) that's not up to you to determine... you're not her guardian and you don't live their life... if Paris wants to register for FB... who is it hurting? certainly not her... how is it going to be worse for the children?

2) Nothing on the Internet is private

Who said the media would run her life by avoiding FB or any other site for that matter? Avoiding them protects her privacy and the privacy of her family.

Facebook is a form of entertainment and a way to keep up with your friends... Paris has friends ya know

it's what the average teen does.. you can't shelter her.. she's a teen... teens rebel

1. But normal teenagers go on social networks in this day and age. As with any other person on a social network, one has to be careful what share.

2.Continuing from first point, hacking happens to a lot of people My account was hacked a few times. So everyone has the risks (unless you know how to make your profile https). Just be able to prepare yourself for the risks.

1) that's not up to you to determine... you're not her guardian and you don't live their life... if Paris wants to register for FB... who is it hurting? certainly not her... how is it going to be worse for the children?

2) Nothing on the Internet is private

1) I know it isn't up to me. Trust. I know. But from what is seen, it can only progress. The press and media will try to get into her personal life more and more as she grows and the more she makes her self vulnerable with sites like that which offer no privacy, there can be no stopping it.

2) Which is why they shouldn't frequent it. Regardless of the majority.

Facebook is a form of entertainment and a way to keep up with your friends... Paris has friends ya know

it's what the average teen does.. you can't shelter her.. she's a teen... teens rebel

I know she does. Facebook is one of the known ways of abusing privacy. You hear about every little detail from someone's birth and up from the moment they start one. I have no idea if the kids do that, I highly doubt they do, but that doesn't mean information like that can't be easily obtained.

Is that condoning it?

Only A-listers who have Internet teams to do their networking for them, like Janet, avoid the trouble the Internet brings.

A-Listers don't do the internet because they're 40+ usually... or computer illiterate (like Beyonce/Britney)..

you don't meet a lot of 40 year olds who frequent use technology

1) I know it isn't up to me. Trust. I know. But from what is seen, it can only progress. The press and media will try to get into her personal life more and more as she grows and the more she makes her self vulnerable with sites like that which offer no privacy, there can be no stopping it.

2) Which is why they shouldn't frequent it. Regardless of the majority.

I know she does. Facebook is one of the known ways of abusing privacy. You hear about every little detail from someone's birth and up from the moment they start one. I have no idea if the kids do that, I highly doubt they do, but that doesn't mean information like that can't be easily obtained.

Is that condoning it?

1) you have not seen this... you've seen MJ... and MJ ≠ Paris and his kids when it comes to growing up in this day and age... more than likely.. it's not that big of deal..

2) If they want to... and her guardian says it's ok.. then she can... who are you to say she shouldn't frequent them? why hide them from real life?

what?! :blink: