Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris' Facebook Page Hacked: Photos Leaked

Reyna ♔

Because all three are possibilities separately. Dumbass. You just fucked your disagreement over because your "debunking" statements actually make sense for my argument.

yes it makes sense to YOUR argument yet i just noted that they all mean BASICALLY the same thing

i wasn't trying to "debunk" anything

1. Sheltering to what extent though? It's great to be a shoulder to lean on when a child has a bad day or something, but you cannot shelter them too much or they won't know how to deal with the real world.

I think if we got in to extents we would be here all day. The child will be able to deal with the real world better actually...cause they will have a sense a consequence and gives them a better judgement.

yes it makes sense to YOUR argument yet i just noted that they all mean BASICALLY the same thing

i wasn't trying to "debunk" anything

So if they basically mean the same, why not use all there to cover all the bases? Case closed.

That's you.. some parents allow their kids to have tvs in their room.. some don't.. some do this.. some do that... that's LIFE.. we all raise our kids differently.. and there's no "right way" to raise a child.. and it's none of our business how some else, you don't know, raises their child..

if you knew about FB you'd know that there are privacy settings... learn about it before speaking about it

There is a right way, there is no EXACT way, but there are right ways.

Having a tv in the kids bedroom is one of those bad moves. Catching ur kid eyeing up late tv in the living room, good move. Why? Cause u know what they were looking at and the kid got a minute to be exposed to something unknown. Good balance!

Whereas kids with a tv in their room, u don't know what they're watching and they r exposed to it for hours.

If I were a parent I wouldn't give a potty if FB had 'privacy' settings. I wouldn't want my young teens pics/details on the Internet full stop.

There is a right way, there is no EXACT way, but there are right ways.

Having a tv in the kids bedroom is one of those bad moves. Catching ur kid eyeing up late tv in the living room, good move. Why? Cause u know what they were looking at and the kid got a minute to be exposed to something unknown. Good balance!

Whereas kids with a tv in their room, u don't know what they're watching and they r exposed to it for hours.

If I were a parent I wouldn't give a potty if FB had 'privacy' settings. I wouldn't want my young teens pics/details on the Internet full stop.

what's right to you.. maybe wrong for others...

i know i know.. i was just naming off examples.. that doesn't make someone a bad parent tho.. that doesn't mean their kids will fall into the "dark side" as adults...

again.. that's YOU... that's where teasing and feeling behind with their peers... which "MAY/CAN/WILL" forms more problems :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Only to you

probably b/c you're talking to ONLY ME :asham:

• 2 years later...