Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris' Facebook Page Hacked: Photos Leaked

Reyna ♔

1. But normal teenagers go on social networks in this day and age. As with any other person on a social network, one has to be careful what share.

2.Continuing from first point, hacking happens to a lot of people My account was hacked a few times. So everyone has the risks (unless you know how to make your profile https). Just be able to prepare yourself for the risks.

1. Many teens. I wouldn't say normalcy depends on it. But yes, I know that. The problem is she has expectations pressed on her by forced beyond her control. They see "Michael's Child", "A Young Jackson" and/or "Janet's Niece" when they look at her. One of two things ALWAYS happens when you have those labels like that pressed on since birth. Either you rebel entirely and go against everything you were taught, or stay within parameters that are unjustly set.

2. Since she has been hacked, obviously people are trying to dig for dirt. Because she is above the usual teen by common knowledge, she has to be even more careful. That simple.

1) you have not seen this... you've seen MJ... and MJ ≠ Paris and his kids when it comes to growing up in this day and age... more than likely.. it's not that big of deal..

2) If they want to... and her guardian says it's ok.. then she can... who are you to say she shouldn't frequent them? why hide them from real life?

what?! :blink:

1)In the public eye, they will always be measured against him, or to Janet, or to the family name. Sadly enough, it is going to happen. That is alot of pressure on a child. On a much smaller scale, I'll use my life. My father is widely known where I live because of his profession. Everywhere I go, they recognize me as his child first and the say my name later. This has been going on all my life. Because of who my father is, I am automatically judged with how I should act, what I should do, where I should go, where my life continues. I have to be very careful what I do, because if someone he knows sees anything they don't like, no matter how small. They run to him. To make it worse, his profession is as a minister. Which fucks everything up for me, with me not being Christian, but that's neither here nor there. Fact is, it's judgment and standards beyond my control. Michael is on a plane MUCH higher than my father so that puts Paris on a higher plane than me. She has to watch her back even more. So does the family.

2)Real life doesn't have to be pressure. If anything, it should be without it. You have to remember the standards she is held at because of who she is. She can't be as normal as everyone else. Because of who she was born to, it can't happen. We know this.

3. Obviously you haven't seen pages where people tell their ENTIRE fuckin' life stories online, just because it has a status box. Teens do that more often than any.

1)In the public eye, they will always be measured against him, or to Janet, or to the family name. Sadly enough, it is going to happen. That is alot of pressure on a child. On a much smaller scale, I'll use my life. My father is widely known where I live because of his profession. Everywhere I go, they recognize me as his child first and the say my name later. This has been going on all my life. Because of who my father is, I am automatically judged with how I should act, what I should do, where I should go, where my life continues. I have to be very careful what I do, because if someone he knows sees anything they don't like, no matter how small. They run to him. To make it worse, his profession is as a minister. Which fucks everything up for me, with me not being Christian, but that's neither here nor there. Fact is, it's judgment and standards beyond my control. Michael is on a plane MUCH higher than my father so that puts Paris on a higher plane than me. She has to watch her back even more. So does the family.

2)Real life doesn't have to be pressure. If anything, it should be without it. You have to remember the standards she is held at because of who she is. She can't be as normal as everyone else. Because of who she was born to, it can't happen. We know this.

3. Obviously you haven't seen pages where people tell their ENTIRE fuckin' life stories online, just because it has a status box. Teens do that more often than any.

1) right.. it's going to happen... so why shelter them... you know what sheltered people turn into? socially awkward adults or strippers... your situation is clearly not on the same plane as Paris's... which brings me to #3

2a) so we should raise children to ignore "real life" and insist on this fantasy world full of unicorns and Jesus?

2b) There's no such thing as normal.. no one should be seen as that

3) simple solution: don't share personal information... but that's common sense to most people... i don't look at other people's pages, especially if i don't know them... that's creepy

1) right.. it's going to happen... so why shelter them... you know what sheltered people turn into? socially awkward adults or strippers... your situation is clearly not on the same plane as Paris's... which brings me to #3

2a) so we should raise children to ignore "real life" and insist on this fantasy world full of unicorns and Jesus?

2b) There's no such thing as normal.. no one should be seen as that

3) simple solution: don't share personal information... but that's common sense to most people... i don't look at other people's pages, especially if i don't know them... that's creepy

1) They shouldn't be exposed to it so early. My situation was obviously not on her plane put it relates decently enough. Not sure why you're in here anyway since you enjoy bashing Michael so often but that's veering slightly from the subject. Not every sheltered person turns out that way. Many turn out to be decent people.

2a)Hell no. Least of all the latter. But we shouldn't expose them to everything that has become a bandwagon just because it seems "real life"

2b)Normalcy is possible. There are plenty who can be seen as that.

3)The problem is, people share personal information anyway. So it isn't that simple.

1) you can't trap your child in a dark room and say "here.. now be out of touch with society...

2) The "leaked photos" aren't even that serious... it humanizes her... i seen the pictures... she's beautiful.. the Janet picture was one of them that "leaked"

3) nothing on FB is personal...

http://cdn.mediatake...ics_inside.html

Omg u never get anything.

She should have been told not to for her own good cause of her name. She then would've made the right decision to not make social accounts.

It doesn't humanise her, it just makes her more exposed to public judgement.

1) They shouldn't be exposed to it so early. My situation was obviously not on her plane put it relates decently enough. Not sure why you're in here anyway since you enjoy bashing Michael so often but that's veering slightly from the subject. Not every sheltered person turns out that way. Many turn out to be decent people.

2a)Hell no. Least of all the latter. But we shouldn't expose them to everything that has become a bandwagon just because it seems "real life"

2b)Normalcy is possible. There are plenty who can be seen as that.

3)The problem is, people share personal information anyway. So it isn't that simple.

1a) As I said before... Katherine and Paris wanted this... it's not dangerous... it's to connect with friends..

1b) This thread is about Paris Jackson.. not Michael... for example.. many people bash Joe Jackson yet we all love Janet... :good:

2) There's no such thing as normal... there's no way to measure what a normal lifestyle is and what is not

3) that's his or (mostly) her problem

1a) As I said before... Katherine and Paris wanted this... it's not dangerous... it's to connect with friends

1b) This thread is about Paris Jackson.. not Michael... for example.. many people bash Joe Jackson yet we all love Janet... :good:

2) There's no such thing as normal... there's no way to measure what a normal lifestyle is and what is not

3) that's his or (mostly) her problem

1a) Katherine wanted this? Did you seriously read that before you typed it? She isn't even online herself. Why would she want her granddaughter there? really. No. I Paris's cousins talked she and Prince into it, probably some of their school friends did too, and they begged Katherine. That is a more logical explanation.

1b) Since she is his child, she is looked at in a spotlight because of him. That is obvious.

Joe and Michael comparison? That was idiotic as hell.

2)It is possible. Period.

3)True. But it happens anyway.

Sheltering a child is right and important. It allows them a childhood and allows them to choose the speed of their development.

The worse thing u can do is expose them to everything so young.

I'm really bugged by these modern dumb asses like the fuhrer dude above who have defeatest attitudes about bringing children up in our world today. Saying that kids will do/see/try it anyway is lazy parenting. It is that kind of liberal method that gets kids pregnant at 13 and smoking, taking drugs etc.

• Upvote 1

Omg u never get anything.

She should have been told not to for her own good cause of her name. She then would've made the right decision to not make social accounts.

It doesn't humanise her, it just makes her more exposed to public judgement.

Well those people are idiots!!! I read some of the comments and there are a few people that were really trying to make her guilty by association.

No one chooses to whom they are born, and if people need to hold that against someone, well that's just pathetic. And at the end of the day, they are non-factors. Though unfair, some people are gonna be cruel to her because of her last name, but she just has to roll with the punches sometimes for the sake of personal growth and making herself someone outside of who she is associated with.

Sheltering a child is right and important. It allows them a childhood and allows them to choose the speed of their development.

I'm really bugged by these modern dumb asses like the fuhrer dude above who have defeatest attitudes about bringing children up in our world today. Saying that kids will do/see/try it anyway is lazy parenting. It is that kind of liberal method that gets kids pregnant at 13 and smoking, taking drugs etc.

You make a hell of alot of sense. That is why I gave you a +1. I get the fact that children shouldn't have legitimate over-bearing parents, but sheltering them and protecting them from things YOU KNOW can/may/will harm them is what parents SHOULD be doing. Saying that "they're gonna do it anyway" or "I don't wanna be too forceful, I wanna be my kids' best friend" is idiotic. More often than not, sometimes a parent has to put their foot down on certain things. Just because something is popular, doesn't mean everyone or anyone should be involved in it.

1a) Katherine wanted this? Did you seriously read that before you typed it? She isn't even online herself. Why would she want her granddaughter there? really. No. I Paris's cousins talked she and Prince into it, probably some of their school friends did too, and they begged Katherine. That is a more logical explanation.

1b) Since she is his child, she is looked at in a spotlight because of him. That is obvious.

Joe and Michael comparison? That was idiotic as hell.

2)It is possible. Period.

3)True. But it happens anyway.

1a) if Katherine didn't want her to have a FB... do you think she would? :blink: i think she'd need permission from her guardian... you don't know how it went down... Perhaps Paris held a knife on Kathy... see i can make shit up too

1b) I was replying to the fact that you said i diss MJ...

she's a teen

exposing them to FB isn't sex or alcohol or drugs.. it's a social network to be with her friends... :crazy: there's no harm in letting a teen have a facebook with parental moderation

really? because Sarah Palin, a conservative, and thousands of other conservative parents are now grandparents at a young age. :coffee: FACT

1a) if Katherine didn't want her to have a FB... do you think she would? :blink: i think she'd need permission from her guardian... you don't know how it went down... Perhaps Paris held a knife on Kathy... see i can make shit up too

1b) I was replying to the fact that you said i diss MJ...

1a)Paris is her grandbaby. More than likely, she didn't know everything about the Internet, but figured she could trust that nothing would happen since they're just kids. Obviously, not.

Yeah, dumb shit.

1b)because you do. I've seen the threads and the posts. That last bit was highly unnecessary

1a)Paris is her grandbaby. More than likely, she didn't know everything about the Internet, but figured she could trust that nothing would happen since they're just kids. Obviously, not.

Yeah, dumb shit.

1b)because you do. I've seen the threads and the posts. That last bit was highly unnecessary

1a) EXACTLY.. nothing happened.. photo "leaking" on FB isn't a big deal... now if they hack her computer.. that's where the line is crossed

1b) that's irrelevant to the Paris thread.. see my Joe/Janet comparison on page 2 :coffee:

• Upvote 1

1a) EXACTLY

1b) that's irrelevant to the Paris thread.. see my Joe/Janet comparison on page 2 :coffee:

1a) Because they're kids, she THOUGHT it would be fine. OBVIOUSLY NOT.

1b)It's very relevant. Damn, nothing EVER gets through that thick ass skull of yours. Not even common sense. -_-

1a) Because they're kids, she THOUGHT it would be fine. OBVIOUSLY NOT.

1b)It's very relevant. Damn, nothing EVER gets through that thick ass skull of yours. Not even common sense. -_-

LMFAO except nothing bad happened... leaked photos?! hell we already seen the Janet photo... there's no danger

So we can't insult Janet's father for his money-making schemes? :umm:

My parents would have never allowed me to have a Facebook at 13. It's pointless at that age. U arrange for your friends to come over or vv, with ur parents approval. There us no use for Facebook as a young teen other than to be another potential victim of creepy old men preying on u.

Parents aren't parents to be ur best friend. They are there to mould u and develop u in to a civil adult so that u can make wise decisions. If that takes annoying rules and banning of things then it's worth it.

LMFAO except nothing bad happened... leaked photos?! hell we already seen the Janet photo... there's no danger

So we can't insult Janet's father for his money-making schemes? :umm:

Leaked photos can/may/will escalate into worse. ALL BECAUSE OF WHO SHE IS. That has got to register SOMETHING in your mind.

I'm against comparing Michael to Joe. Two different men, with two different ways of parenting. Insulting Joe because of the bullshit he did, sure. Though I won't do much because if his children have forgiven him, then I shouldn't have to continue wit any bashing.

1. Sheltering to what extent though? It's great to be a shoulder to lean on when a child has a bad day or something, but you cannot shelter them too much or they won't know how to deal with the real world.

I remember when I had spend time in this household because my mother was working. The children were so overprotected. Granted I wasn't fans of the neighbors, but the guardians NEVER allowed the kids to go outside. We (me, my brother, and the other kids) often had to be together all the time so the other kids never really associated with anyone beside me and my brother, though we found them really annoying and delusionally arrogant. And as we see on the kids during school, he acted like he was having hallucinations, especially toward me and my brother. He absolutely did not know how to deal with people and he picked up bad habits. More over, he thinks me and him are friends. I don't even consider him an associate in the most liberal meaning. And he gets clingy as hell.

I understand the her connections will access her to privileges, but limiting her to some of life's problems aren't gonna help her in the long run.

My parents would have never allowed me to have a Facebook at 13. It's pointless at that age. U arrange for your friends to come over or vv, with ur parents approval. There us no use for Facebook as a young teen other than to be another potential victim of creepy old men preying on u.

Parents aren't parents to be ur best friend. They are there to mould u and develop u in to a civil adult so that u can make wise decisions. If that takes annoying rules and banning of things then it's worth it.

That's you.. some parents allow their kids to have tvs in their room.. some don't.. some do this.. some do that... that's LIFE.. we all raise our kids differently.. and there's no "right way" to raise a child.. and it's none of our business how some else, you don't know, raises their child..

if you knew about FB you'd know that there are privacy settings... learn about it before speaking about it

Leaked photos can/may/will escalate into worse. ALL BECAUSE OF WHO SHE IS. That has got to register SOMETHING in your mind.

I'm against comparing Michael to Joe. Two different men, with two different ways of parenting. Insulting Joe because of the bullshit he did, sure. Though I won't do much because if his children have forgiven him, then I shouldn't have to continue wit any bashing.

how can you say "may/can/will" pick one.. you can't have it all... "i can/may/will have sex today" :lmao: "I may/can/will eat something"... "I will/can/may go to the store"

LMFAO the point is... it's the same situation... i don't have to love the father to love the offspring

how can you say "may/can/will" pick one.. you can't have it all... "i can/may/will have sex today" :lmao: "I may/can/will eat something"... "I will/can/may go to the store"

LMFAO the point is... it's the same situation... i don't have to love the father to love the offspring

Because all three are possibilities separately. Dumbass. You just fucked your disagreement over because your "debunking" statements actually make sense for my argument.