LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JFK didn't own slaves either. :thumbup: And The Kennedys are easily one of Americas most famous families, if not THEE most famous American family.

Once again, nobody outside of science is checking for Einstein. He may be smart, but he's not the pop culture icon that JFK, Marilyn, and Judy are. Not even close.

He would've if he lived in Washington's time. -_- Washington still remains the model, template, and blueprint for the American president..and played a significant role in development of the nation as we know it. :thumbup:

And yet it is he who is considered THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF THE CENTURY...and is PERCHED on the top TEN people of the MILLENNIUM list too! :excited: :excited: :excited:

In the 1st 2 years of his Administration, Kennedy was often tardy and reluctant in his commitment to equal rights for black Americans. As a candidate, he announced that a President could end discrimination in Federal housing "with the stroke of a pen"; as President, it took him 22 months to pick up that pen.

:sigh:

A Leo would never -_-

He would've if he lived in Washington's time. -_- Washington still remains the model, template, and blueprint for the American president..and played a significant role in development of the nation as we know it. :thumbup:

And yet it is he who is considered THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF THE CENTURY...and is PERCHED on the top TEN people of the MILLENNIUM list too! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. JFK is easily one of, it not, the most celebrated president in US history. You Blacks wouldn't be on the internet if it weren't for JFK.

Might I ask you, who is the longest reigning British monarch? :whistle:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. JFK is easily one of, it not, the most celebrated president in US history. You Blacks wouldn't be on the internet if it weren't for JFK.

Might I ask you, who is the longest reigning British monarch? :whistle:

And Washington is the 1st and arguably the most celebrated president in US history. B) His only true competition being Lincoln in terms of impact (who is only a few days shy of being a Pisces too :excited:) . :thumbup:

Queen Elizabeth II? :unsure: I'm not sure...I don't see her PERCHED on any people of the MILLENNIUM lists like Albert Einstein and Michelangelo....so I'm not sure. -_-

In the 1st 2 years of his Administration, Kennedy was often tardy and reluctant in his commitment to equal rights for black Americans. As a candidate, he announced that a President could end discrimination in Federal housing "with the stroke of a pen"; as President, it took him 22 months to pick up that pen.

JFK's tea...CLOCKED!!!!! :yep:

And Washington is the 1st and arguably the most celebrated president in US history. B) His only true competition being Lincoln in terms of impact (who is only a few days shy of being a Pisces too :excited:) . :thumbup:

Queen Elizabeth II? :unsure: I'm not sure...I don't see her PERCHED on any people of the MILLENNIUM lists like Albert Einstein and Michelangelo....so I'm not sure. -_-

Washington also chopped down an apple tree. Sad. Pathetic. And he wore wigs. Ch...

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/ukandireland/f/faqlongbritmon.htm :thumbup:

Washington also chopped down an apple tree. Sad. Pathetic. And he wore wigs. Ch...

http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/ukandireland/f/faqlongbritmon.htm :thumbup:

George Bush and his son CRIPPLED the nation because they didn't follow the model and template established by George Washington. If only that flop Gemini followed the blueprint of the smarter Pisces. -_-

Oh...like I said, not on any PEOPLE OF THE MILLENNIUM lists like Einstein and Michelangelo, so I wasn't sure. -_-

George Bush and his son CRIPPLED the nation because they didn't follow the model and template established by George Washington. If only that flop Gemini followed the blueprint of the smarter Pisces. -_-

Oh...like I said, not on in PEOPLE OF THE MILLENNIUM lists like Einstein and Michelangelo, so I wasn't sure. -_-

George Bush's programs are the reason why the 90s was such an economic blessing. :mellow:

English dynasty dating back to the 9th century >>>>>>>>>> Time Magazine :thumbup:

Archived