LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

George Bush's programs are the reason why the 90s was such an economic blessing. :mellow:

English dynasty dating back to the 9th century >>>>>>>>>> Time Magazine :thumbup:

Girl, boom....Clinton cleaned up his mess only to have it all undone by Bush Sr. son. :sigh: Once again...not following the brilliant Pisces' template. -_-

The most brilliant intellectual mind....EVER. The most influential artist...EVER >>>> An English dynasty that survives in name only now. :thumbup:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl, boom....Clinton cleaned up his mess only to have it all undone by Bush Sr. son. :sigh: Once again...not following the brilliant Pisces' template. -_-

The most brilliant intellectual mind....EVER. The most influential artist...EVER >>>> An English dynasty that survives in name only now. :thumbup:

As a Poly Sci major, I can tell you first hand that when a president creates something new, such as a piece of legislation, you really don't the benefits of it until like YEARS later. So when I tell you Clinton's "presidence" over the economy in the 90s was because of Bush, I need you to believe.

:lmao: @ Time magazine being more revered than the English dynasty. Okay. :lmao:

As a Poly Sci major, I can tell you first hand that when a president creates something new, such as a piece of legislation, you really don't the benefits of it until like YEARS later. So when I tell you Clinton's "presidence" over the economy in the 90s was because of Bush, I need you to believe.

:lmao: @ Time magazine being more revered than the English dynasty. Okay. :lmao:

GIRL...BOOM. Bush crippled the nation only to have his son come in and virtually destroy it. I'm not here for these LIES. :coffee:

The people ON the list are more revered Austineisha. :crazy: I know you're desperate, but work with me sweetie. :sigh:

GIRL...BOOM. Bush crippled the nation only to have his son come in and virtually destroy it. I'm not here for these LIES. :coffee:

The people ON the list are more revered Austineisha. :crazy: I know you're desperate, but work with me sweetie. :sigh:

You don't get it so I won't even bother. :lmao:

I doubt the ppl in England would agree. :thumbup:

Actually I get it and know exactly what you're talking about...I just don't agree. :coffee:

And yet I bet Einstein and Michelangelo are PERCHED on their People of the Millennium lists too! :cheer:

The English dynasty is one of the most revered and respected lineages on this earth. They date back to the 9th century. You seriously can't believe that Time magazine has more prestige than them.

Queen Victory being the longest running English Monarch >>>>>>> :thumbup:

You can ask Bu himself how he feels about the Royals. Check out my "13 Expensive Weddings to Divorce" thread :whistle:

I only dislike Elizabeth and Charles :lol:. I tolerate the rest (exept the princesses that wore those fucked up hats...they're vile). I love the old Royals...Victoria, Henry etc...the ones that actually did stuff. I also like the two Princes :wub:

I only dislike Elizabeth and Charles :lol:. I tolerate the rest (exept the princesses that wore those fucked up hats...they're vile). I love the old Royals...Victoria, Henry etc...the ones that actually did stuff. I also like the two Princes :wub:

Ugh :rolleyes::lol:

But I see where you're coming from. Henry V is one of my favorite monarchs of all time. Elzabeth I too. :wub:

Ugh :rolleyes::lol:

But I see where you're coming from. Henry V is one of my favorite monarchs of all time. Elzabeth I too. :wub:

Yeah :wub:. They actually had hand at 'running' the country. Then the government took over and the Royal Fam became irrelevant.

The English dynasty is one of the most revered and respected lineages on this earth. They date back to the 9th century. You seriously can't believe that Time magazine has more prestige than them.

Queen Victory being the longest running English Monarch >>>>>>> :thumbup:

And YET NONE of them are featured on the PEOPLE OF THE MILLENNIUM lists. :excited: :excited: :excited:

It's not about me thinking Time magazine has more prestige than the English Dynasty, it's about the fact that the dynasty (which as I said before only survives nowadays in name only) isn't seen as impactful on the world as whole. Yet Michelangelo, is PERCHED on these lists along with Einstein. :excited:

Again, I must ask you to take off your wig and leave it as you exit the thread. :yep:

Archived