LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KII @ Georgia Washington being more respected than JFK. Nobody remembers her.

Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle creating Sherlock Holmes >>>>>>>>>>>

Richard Wagner being the most celebrated German opera composer >>>>>

:mellow: Nobody remembers George Washington? Girl, what? :crazy:

The creation of Sherlock Holmes vs Arguably one of the greatest artists of ALL TIME? :mellow: Girl, really? :unsure:

A celebrated German composer vs A true GENIUS, the person responsible for modern physics. Arguably the GREATEST intellect of all time!?! :mellow: Girl, you sure? :blink:

:mellow: Nobody remembers the George Washington? Girl, what? :crazy:

The creation of Sherlock Holmes vs Arguably one of the greatest artists of ALL TIME? :mellow: Girl, really? :unsure:

A celebrated German composer vs A true GENIUS, the person responsible for modern physics. Arguably the GREATEST intellect of all time!?! :mellow: Girl, you sure? :blink:

JFK > George Whatshisface :rolleyes: He ain't even got a famous quote. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sherlock Holmes, THEEE template for ALL adventure and created a plethora of clones. You wanna go there? :umm:

And Albert Einstein was only a genius in science. He was dumb as a rock in common sense and street smarts. :filenails:

I know a couple of ppl he can use but I'm keeping my mouth shut LOL

Right?? LOL

I know, I was trying to flip the script. :lmao:

And girl bye, G. H. Bush >>>>>> Clinton

Clinton was successful BECAUSE of Bush.

27541_119942171361569_8753_n.jpg

He's just mad cause Fidel Castro never took his foot off of JFK's neck

Seriously! :lmao:

I know some more for us Leos, too :thumbup:

JFK > George Whatshisface :rolleyes: He ain't even got a famous quote. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sherlock Holmes, THEEE template for ALL adventure and created a plethora of clones. You wanna go there? :umm:

And Albert Einstein was only a genius in science. He was dumb as a rock in common sense and street smarts. :filenails:

George Washington..The FIRST president. The MODEL and TEMPLATE for all presidents that followed...One of the people that helped ESTABLISH America as we know it today? Girl, are you sure about this?

One of the MOST SIGNIFICANT artists EVER vs the creator of Sherlock Holmes??? Girl, are you feeling okay?

b9aick.jpg Girl, what were you saying again?

You can take off your wig and leave it as you exit the thread... :coffee:

Archived