LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throwing Janet under the bus just so you can win a battle. :sigh: ...as always. :umm:

Janet would want me to win. :thumbup:

Oh please he got punched down at the Bay of Pigs invasion by Fidel Castro, who happens to be a Leo.

And where is Fidel now? :filenails: And speaking of Cubans, who got us out of the Cuban Missile Crisis? :coffee:

JFK >>>>>> every president of the 20th century, FACT.

IDK why you gals are still here. You were finished with the Marilyn Monroe post. None of the ppl you posted are even remotely as iconic as Marily, Pam, or Dean Martin. And no president is more revered and beloved than JFK (who also has an airport named after him, and is also the largest airport on US soil, I believe). :coffee:

Oh and him:

princerogersnelson.jpg

:filenails:

GIRL....KABOOM!!!

I only posted three individuals and SHUT THE GAME DOWN!

The three people I posted are among the most revered people of all time. Girl...BYE!!

The three of you can continue battling for 2nd, but we already know who's first! :thumbup:

P-I-S-C-E-S

Janet would want me to win. :thumbup:

And where is Fidel now? :filenails: And speaking of Cubans, who got us out of the Cuban Missile Crisis? :coffee:

JFK >>>>>> every president of the 20th century, FACT.

In Cuba sipping his tea. Can't say the same for your fav president. Clinton>JFK

GIRL....KABOOM!!!

I only posted three individuals and SHUT THE GAME DOWN!

The three people I posted are among the most revered people of all time. Girl...BYE!!

The three of you can continue battling for 2nd, but we already know who's first! :thumbup:

P-I-S-C-E-S

Judy Garland being in arguably the most popular movie EVER >>>>>

Marilyn Monroe being the most famous sex symbol EVER >>>>>

Bob Dylan being the most acclaimed solo artist of ALL time >>>>>

JFK being the most respected president arguably of all time >>>>>

NOT if it means throwing her under the bus. :rolleyes: Typical behavior, Austineisha...TYPICAL! :sigh:

Again, Janet wants what's best for me. :thumbup:

Judy Garland being in arguably the most popular movie EVER >>>>>

Marilyn Monroe being the most famous sex symbol EVER >>>>>

Bob Dylan being the most acclaimed solo artist of ALL time >>>>>

JFK being the most respected president arguably of all time >>>>>

George Washington The most respected president and one of the most respected world leaders...PERIOD >>>>>

Michangelo responsible for some of the most treasured art artifacts EVER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Albert Einstein... do I even need to say it? Let's START with him being one of the most significant people in history OF ALL TIME! (So much for Geminis being the most superior intellectually :lmao: ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who got us out of the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Whose space program got us the US "to the moon"?

Who founded the Peace Corps?

Who won the Pulitzer Prize?

Whose legislation was responsible for the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and the Fair Housing Act (in an attempt to end discrimination)? [if it wasn't for JFK, you Blacks wouldn't have any upward mobility].

Untitled156-vi.gif

George Washington The most respected president and one of the most respected world leaders...PERIOD >>>>>

Michangelo responsible for some of the most treasured art artifacts EVER>>>>>>>>>>>>

Albert Einstein... do I even need to say it? Let's START with him being one of the most significant people in history OF ALL TIME! (So much for Geminis being the most superior intellectually :lmao: ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KII @ Georgia Washington being more respected than JFK. Nobody remembers her.

Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle creating Sherlock Holmes >>>>>>>>>>>

Richard Wagner being the most celebrated German opera composer >>>>>

Archived