LETS LIST EM SHALL WE??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George Washington..The FIRST president. The MODEL and TEMPLATE for all presidents that followed...One of the people that helped ESTABLISH America as we know it today? Girl, are you sure about this?

One of the MOST SIGNIFICANT artists EVER vs the creator of Sherlock Holmes??? Girl, are you feeling okay?

b9aick.jpg Girl, what were you saying again?

You can take off your wig and leave it as you exit the thread... :coffee:

JFK's legislation brought about the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and the Fair Housing Act. Without these three pieces of legislation, White supremacy would still be an issue facing America. JFK's efforts to unite Americas as Americas rather than separatists by race trumps everything Georgia did. :filenails: The only prolific thing that came out of Washington's administration is the Constitution he didn't write and the Bill of Rights he didn't write. :coffee:

Ain't nobody here for Michaelangelo and his paintings that are in just in Italy (or wherever in Europe). Sherlock Holmes is GLOBAL, like MJ global. :thumbup:

Albert Einstein may be person of the century but in the world of pop culture he's nonexistent. :filenails: Nobody outside of the world of science is here for Einstein.

JFK's legislation brought about the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and the Fair Housing Act. Without these three pieces of legislation, White supremacy would still be an issue facing America. JFK's efforts to unite Americas as Americas rather than separatists by race trumps everything Georgia did. :filenails:The only prolific thing that came out of Washington's administration is the Constitution he didn't write and the Bill of Rights he didn't write. :coffee:

Ain't nobody here for Michaelangelo and his paintings that are in just in Italy (or wherever in Europe). Sherlock Holmes is GLOBAL, like MJ global. :thumbup:

Albert Einstein may be person of the century but in the world of pop culture he's nonexistent. :filenails: Nobody outside of the world of science is here for Einstein.

Which shaped America as we know it today...thank you for contributing to argument and proving my point. :excited: :excited: :excited: The Template >>> The rest :cheers:

Girl...Michaelangelo is GLOBAL, and is STILL remains one of the most influential people ever Michaelangelo > Whomever you are referring to. :thumbup:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,976745,00.html

Notice that Michelangelo and Albert Einstein are BOTH perched on this people of the MILLENNIUM list :excited: :excited: :excited:

Also note...NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON THE GREATEST PEOPLE OF THE MILLENNIUM LIST IS A GEMINI (I know, I checked... :excited::excited: :excited: )

10gbewx.jpg

You may exit the the thread now...

fljy82.jpg

B)

Which shaped America as we know it today...thank you for contributing to argument and proving my point. :excited: :excited: :excited: The Template >>> The rest :cheers:

Girl...Michaelangelo is GLOBAL, and is STILL remains one of the most influential people ever Michaelangelo > Whomever you are referring to. :thumbup:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,976745,00.html

Notice that Michelangelo and Albert Einstein are BOTH perched on this people of the MILLENNIUM list :excited: :excited: :excited:

Also note...NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON THE GREATEST PEOPLE OF THE MILLENNIUM LIST IS A GEMINI (I know, I checked... :excited::excited: :excited: )

KII @ you defending a man who had slaves. Racist. :thumbdown: The template that has been altered by 27 amendments and other legislation. KII @ everyone else coming in and dismantling Washington's administration. :lmao:

Nobody is here for Michaelangelo.

8ef8529f-e1d9-4a7b-9ccd-ae33c2bd3746.jpg

donna-summer.jpg

madonna_marilyn11.jpg

BB1360.jpg

Prince%2B29.jpg>>>>>>> 9465_michael_jackson_.jpg

B)

Geminis STAY inspiring the lessers. B)

Untitled229-vi.gif

Archived