Why Won’t You Let Khia’s Wikipedia Be Great?

SonofBaldwin

khia.mugshot.jpg

http://www.crunktastical.net/2011/07/26/khias-wikipedia-great/#more-46779

I’m swinging my arms like Trey when he stopped by Brandy’s crib after being harassed by the police in Boyz n the Hood at this very second. Somebody thought it would be cute to give Khia’s Wikipedia entry a face lift with some creative writing. Here are some highlights from the defacing:

Khia Chambers, born Khia Shamone Finch (November 8, 1977), better known as Khia (pronounced /ˈkaɪ.ə/ ky-ə), is an American rapper, songwriter, singer, record producer, and respiratory infection. She is best known for her 2002 single “My Neck, My Back (Lick It)”, which became a top-five hit on the UK Singles Chart and pushed her debut album to gold-selling status in the United States. Most recently, Khia returned to the realm of relevance after posting a poorly written blog on her Myspace page.

Khia is set to work with Satoshi Tajiri in a live-action Pokémon film as MewTwo.

- With reluctance, Khia took to small studio in someone’s house and began recording. With a budget of a little over one thousand dollars, Khia produced an album which she described as a “sonically remixed version of some shit y’all nigga’s ain’t never heard of before.”

- In November 2006, Khia got into an internet brawl with high school cheerleader Ciara over the social networking site Adam4Adam. Ciara claimed that Khia sent him a message asking to collaborate on a track for the LGBT community. He declined Khia’s offer, and Khia filled Ciara’s inbox with smiles and pictures of her vagina with the words “Cinnamon Toast Crunch” as the caption. Ciara closed his account shortly afterwards.

- Khia recently released “Fix Your Face”, a song from her forthcoming mixtape (intended to be a Lil’ Kim diss) “Damage Control” and 2 singles digitally on iTunes, “So Addicted” & “Spend It On Me.” Khia posted to Twitter that she purchased an iPhone 3GS from Craig’s List and was able to put the finishing touches on her album through a voice recorder application. The album is slated for release sometime in the latter half of 2011.

Filmography

“Digimon Adventure” (1998) as Augumon

“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1″ (2010) as Voldemort

“Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure” (2011) as Sharpay’s Dog

Filmography

I.FUCKING.CAN'T.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

- In November 2006, Khia got into an internet brawl with high school cheerleader Ciara over the social networking site Adam4Adam. Ciara claimed that Khia sent him a message asking to collaborate on a track for the LGBT community. He declined Khia’s offer, and Khia filled Ciara’s inbox with smiles and pictures of her vagina with the words “Cinnamon Toast Crunch” as the caption. Ciara closed his account shortly afterwards

my soul has been raped and bloody fisted :lmao:

Most recently, Khia returned to the realm of relevance after posting a poorly written blog on her Myspace page.

Khia is set to work with Satoshi Tajiri in a live-action Pokémon film as MewTwo.

Filmography

OMMFGGGGGG :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived