Man, how i miss 90's music

LyricalLesson

I'm listening to 90's on 9 on Satellite Radio...they just played "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, followed by "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morisette, followed by "All For Love" by Color Me Badd, followed by "Runaway" by Janet, followed by "Don't Speak" by No Doubt, followed by "FastLove" by George Michael. :excited::wub::excited: I'm just realizing how much I loved and miss 90's music. ALL GENRES...I could listen and get nerded out all day everyday by re-discovering this brilliant music.

In regards to now:

Generally...I can't stand today's music -_-

I'm listening to 90's on 9 on Satellite Radio...they just played "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, followed by "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morisette, followed by "All For Love" by Color Me Badd, followed by "Runaway" by Janet, followed by "Don't Speak" by No Doubt, followed by "FastLove" by George Michael. :excited::wub::excited: I'm just realizing how much I loved and miss 90's music. ALL GENRES...I could listen and get nerded out all day everyday by re-discovering this brilliant music.

In regards to now:

dang I need to do some pirating buying

the best decade in music!!!!

no matter what genre of music there was always big hits

Vaquero, I'm gonna go out on a limb and agree with you! I LOVE 80's music, and I love music from the early 00's...and a LOT of 70's stuff...

But NOTHING compares to the 90's to me...music AS A WHOLE was fantastic. ^_^

In regards to now:

U CAN SAY DAT AGAIN...........................90'S MUSIC ROCKED THE HEMISPHERE :excited:

I love all of those songs too! I sat there trippin' out while listening, just waiting for them to mess up the great song streak before I got out of the car, but it never happened. Just goes to show you how solid 90's music was, I had to have listened to at least 20 songs, and I'm a fan of all of them :blush:

In regards to now:

ugh, me too. :blush:

it was a wonderful time for music. ^_^

For some reason I keep listening to Dance With Me by 112, and Can't Believe by Faith Evans and Carl Thomas. But yeah music has definitely changed. Ex: Keri Hilson singing I love the way you fuck me...? Wtf?

I don't know how I missed your comment! I LOVE "Dance With Me"...that was always my favorite over "Peaches & Cream" which everyone seemed to like better, especially over here in WA. I love "Can't Believe" too, but I think that song was made in the 00's.

I like Keri Hilson a lot...but you're so right. WTF? Where's the substance?