Imma bout to snatch some straight MJ wigs with this...

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP = original post, so TV's.

Presented his argument and Backed it up with examples = perfect. You didn't. So you lose. TV wins.

:thumbup:

My argument doesn't choose sides or spotlight one over the other. The point of my argument has always been that BOTH influenced the other blatantly. Examples to back up THAT argument has been presented throughout the thread. The point of my argument has remained consistent throughout

You are asking for something that changes dynamics of my argument and ultimately pits Mike and Janet. Which I've NEVER done in this thread as all my points were made to show that both blatantly influenced the other. Hence, it being silly to try and make comparisons, because the conclusion will be the same...they influenced each other.

THEREFORE, there is no "winner" in the argument...the point of my argument all along. :thumbup:

You really don't have any concept of my ability for debate do you? :lol:

TV is the clear victor here. He presented his argument and supported it with examples. You just came in with a bunch of circular reasoning that led to nowhere. That's why you didn't win.

It's not a matter of pitting them against one another, it's a healthy debate amongs fans alike to understand their crafts. It doesn't matter if they both influenced each other. That's irrelevant. As time went on, MJ's influence on Janet became more and more watered down. Whereas Janet's influence on MJ was becoming more and more apparent.

If I were to ask you who has had more influence MJ or Prince, you'd pick an artist and say something to the tune of, "MJ is more influential because he did X, Y, and Z." This is the same template for this argument between Janet and MJ. We feel that Janet has had more of an influence because she did X, Y, and Z. You didn't get past X.

TV is the clear victor here. He presented his argument and supported it with examples. You just came in with a bunch of circular reasoning that led to nowhere. That's why you didn't win.

It's not a matter of pitting them against one another, it's a healthy debate amongs fans alike to understand their crafts. It doesn't matter if they both influenced each other. That's irrelevant. As time went on, MJ's influence on Janet became more and more watered down. Whereas Janet's influence on MJ was becoming more and more apparent.

If I were to ask you who has had more influence MJ or Prince, you'd pick an artist and say something to the tune of, "MJ is more influential because he did X, Y, and Z." This is the same template for this argument between Janet and MJ. We feel that Janet has had more of an influence because she did X, Y, and Z. You didn't get past X.

This thread DOES pit them against one another and the argument does favor Janet.

What you are asking for changes the dynamic of the core of my argument. My argument is that they are both influenced BLATANTLY by the other. WITHOUT one being more "blatantly" influential than the other.

Listing specifics examples of how Mike influenced Janet would be invalidating my whole point in this thread and make it seem as if I'm showing favoritism to Michael in this debate.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to do it, not because I can't but because the conclusion is the same...the both blatantly influenced the other.

The argument does favor Janet because TV and Dimpy both supported their arguments with examples. You didn't.

Listing your examples would be supporting your argument, which you never did.

And I just got out the shower so I have no time for your foolishness. Either list your examples or wave the white flag. :coffee:

The argument does favor Janet because TV and Dimpy both supported their arguments with examples. You didn't.

Listing your examples would be supporting your argument, which you never did.

My arguments is that both influenced each other. Without favoritism to one or the other in the argument. I have provided plenty of examples and points to support that, and my argument has remained consistent.

What you are asking for changes the dynamics of my argument, and my intent in this thread.

And I just got out the shower so I have no time for your foolishness. Either list your examples or wave the white flag. :coffee:

I lost all train of thought when I read this. :mellow:

Are you naked right now? :shifty:

Right, but outside of Janet using the military in choreography and using dance in videos, what else is there? :unsure:

:shifty:

There's other stuff, but I'm going to list them. :rolleyes:

You're naked!?! Fresh out of the shower ready to get down to business. :shifty: If only I were nearby (and you would give me the time of day :umm: )lol

Yes, it would...and it would also take the discussion into a Mike vs Janet territory and that isn't the intention of my posts and arguments in this thread. Sorry. -_-

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< One day... :yep:

It was invalidate it. I knew you'd see things my way. :thumbup:

Archived