What did people do before the internet?

Aquaria

They actually had to know things :mellow:

Whenever I'm unsure of something or want to look something up, BAM I type it into google and have my answer almost instantly. HOW DID PEOPLE MANAGE?

they are called encyclopedias :coffee: back in the day people came to your parents house and sold them. they went from a to z ....just about every home had them :lmao: some still do :lol: or the tv news

they are called encyclopedias :coffee: back in the day people came to your parents house and sold them. they went from a to z ....just about every home had them :lmao: some still do :lol: or the tv news

we have a set :lol: I remember the dawn of the internet, but I was just a child -_-

see told u :lol: my mom would always say if you wanna know something go read the encyclopedia lol

I remember actually having to go to the library and take out books when having to do a project :shifty: Before I paraphrased my papers from the internet ^_^

Books are better sources though, I learned that in college -_-

I remember before the Internet came out. I was studying more, enjoy family time watching TV shows together.

I was like in middle leading into freshman year of high school, I remember because I was always at the Miss Janet International fanclub site. Haha!

The internet sure has come a long way. I mean imagine the internet without youtube? and imagine youtube without the HD option?

Before the internet I used to get pissed when artists didn't put their song lyrics in the CD booklet :lol:

lol!

I can remember life before the internet...I remember having to read the fuck ass encyclopedia to get your information...book D broke my little toe on my right foot...fell on it when I was trying to jam it back into it's fuckin place between C and E...fuck that book...ya'll remember Encarta? your encyclopedia for you computer lol...first one I got was for Windows 95 I think lol...and let me not even start on Windows 98...I thought I was the shit when that came out lol...everybody was still on 95 and I had 98 lol

I can remember life before the internet...I remember having to read the fuck ass encyclopedia to get your information...book D broke my little toe on my right foot...fell on it when I was trying to jam it back into it's fuckin place between C and E...fuck that book...ya'll remember Encarta? your encyclopedia for you computer lol...first one I got was for Windows 95 I think lol...and let me not even start on Windows 98...I thought I was the shit when that came out lol...everybody was still on 95 and I had 98 lol

omg ENCARTA!!!!!!!! holy shit. It was like the poor man's wikipedia -_-

OMG, Encarta. :lol: Memories!

I've had regular internet access since I was in elementary school, so I can't imagine having to write high school and college papers with NO internet help. I mean, often, teachers required our sources to be non-internet based, but lord knows wikipedia was always where I started.