The top 27 forum members of 2010

Xtraordinary Xternal

They know who made the thread and list but yet still entered to bitch.... its official you love attention from me.

You don't control me or even make me mad. I'm not going anywhere and even if I do get banned or suspended guess what? I still have good friends a good boyfriend and a fun life... Meanwhile you stay stuck on this forum pretending to be relevant and sane.. when your closet friends on here talk behind your back and call you a nut job in the pm :lmao:

This is a list meant for fun... Don't like it guess what make your own list its simple.

They know who made the thread and list but yet still entered to bitch.... its official you love attention from me.

You don't control me or even make me mad. I'm not going anywhere and even if I do get banned or suspended guess what? I still have good friends a good boyfriend and a fun life... Meanwhile you stay stuck on this forum pretending to be relevant and sane.. when your closet friends on here talk behind your back and call you a nut job in the pm :lmao:

This is a list meant for fun... Don't like it guess what make your own list its simple.

Yikes!

:lmao: @ that weak reply. You claim to have good friends and a man and shit, but why were they more worried about trying to sign up for JJF.net to "cuss me out" :lmao: I just love how absolutely no one cares for you that you have to speak about me not only offline but also online to folks that claims I know them and speak to them to seem important :excited: I would never want control of your pathetic "life" but thanks for giving it to me :wub: And :yawn: @ that suspended part....your knockoff kool aid tea was poured out when you claimed how you didn't care for the forum only to send Selz heated and racist emails when you got suspended :dance: Keep pretending that there isn't just two people that wants you on here by making these weightless lists, and keep making me the center of your life by gossiping about me to others :D Go ahead, your God has spoken B)
  • Upvote 1