Name one thing you would do

Xtraordinary Xternal

start an internet business built on an idea. I was at the oil change place early one morning and I saw on "Today" a couple of teens who are millionaires because they created a site that I had the same fucking idea years ago. I called it MySeniorYear.com a social sight where Seniors could post their pics, have blogs, videos of games parties, all Kosher of course. And these kids had the same fucking idea and are rich now because of it. :filenails: the only people with access would be seniors and student of that particular school and it basically would replace the year book, it's cheaper because a lot of schools cannot even afford yearbooks

fame comes with a downside, what if you want to just fucking eat? In public and 50 people taking pics of you and yours and asking you for autographs and shit? :filenails:

I don't really see that aspect as a downside. But at the heart, all I really want is for my music to touch people. I want my music to be the kind that from album 1, reaches down into your heart and at least strikes some positive chord and linger there. I wanna make the songs that make you wanna dance like no-one is watching, the kind of songs you and your lover make the most passionate and body-weakening love to, the songs that help you to feel empowered in who you are as a person, the songs that can remind you of heartache in your past while showing you that you are not alone. Songs that people will still want to play generations after I'm gone. I'm reaching, I know. But at heart, that is my dream.

Time travel! :excited: I'd start small of course, but eventually use it to prevent catastrophic events and diseases from happening, inspire the past to advance technologically, warn about their effects on the environment, tell Aaliyah not to board the plane... -_- (Hey, you said "anything" -_-)

Archived